Football Hooligans and Proud!

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Football Hooligans and Proud!

Post by chunkygull »

Did anyone see this on channel 5 in the week. For crying out load I am not P C in any way, I am quite understanding and tolerant of anybodys views, I can kind of see why a couple of these blokes are acting out and how some of the issues raised irk them slightly, but the whole hooligan and fighting crap is ridiculous. There is no place for it in football, if you really loved your club or town you would not do it..

I saw one of the pillocks on This Morning the other day also and he is deluded.

Football is sod all to do with it, it all seems to be a primal, tribal, territorial kind of thing.It seems to be like fight club, but with football chucked in. It has been a known thing for years how organised it all is, but to say it does not affect normal fans who are not in a "firm" is rubbish. If they want to have fights why dont they just keep football out of it, organise to meet in a neutral place, as a consequence waive all rights to any help from the law or medical professionals. Then proceed to beat the absolute living sh1t out of each other, hopefully threy will all bloody kill each other and let the rest of us enjoy football without the stigma of hooliganism being attached.

Here it is -
http://www.channel5.com/shows/football- ... igan-proud
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

It's totaly ruined my enjoyment of live football these days. i used to like going to many venues but some are now out of bounds for me cucause of these numbskulls. I dare not rsik my families safety becuase a few mindless morons havnt the intelligance to live a decent life
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843