News you might not have heard

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

The Daily Stormer? I found that link in a comment I read somewhere about the BBC. I had never previously heard of the site, but, knowing the BBC is accused of bias in different ways by various groups, I thought the topic it raised is worthy of consideration. And whether you find the site disagreeable or agreeable or absolutely outrageous, the way to deal with it is to investigate and consider the issues raised and, if necessary, provide verified facts and counter-arguments, rather than to abuse and accuse, or to ban and censor - which reaction is to drag ourselves down to the level of our opponents: the fanatical totalitarian mob. I raised the issue of diversity at the BBC, by the way, which you completely ignored, preferring to criticise me for merely pointing out a possible issue for consideration, simply because of its source. Perhaps I should limit myself to The Jewish Chronicle next time?
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

The BBC is accused of bias by everyone from across the political spectrum, it's a good indicator that it's doing its job well. You're as likely to find evidence based analysis on Judaism from this Nazi website as you are to find a denouncement of communism in Pravda. You spend most of your time on here ranting about "Marxist-feminist 'social justice' warriors" who spread lies and dishonesty. If you're so bothered by this it seems strange you'd be willing to put out Nazi propaganda, not exactly known for its truthfulness.

This article is classic 'Jews control the world' conspiracy theory. When you opened the link and saw a video of David Duke, and tabs entitled "The Jewish Problem" and "Race War", were you not slightly concerned about the website you were visiting? Christopher Hitchens showed 20 years ago how to deal with Nazis like this. You should watch it if you have the time. Here's all three parts. Enjoy.

When doing my family history, I discovered a relative of mine born in 1801, he was Jewish. Wait, that must mean I have a Jewish background like your article warns about. You can't trust me, according to your article I'm going to push a specific Jewish/Zionist agenda (whatever the hell that is) and because Jews control governments, the media and the banking system, you'll be powerless to stop me. The Daily Stormer, that last bastion of fearless hard hitting journalism were really on to something.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Orange Gull, your assertions about me are false, because you completely miss (or are deliberately ignoring) the points I am making, which I made quite clear in my previous posts.

I have not actually looked at the Daily Stormer site itself (and have no wish to), only the article in the link provided. But that, it seems, is not good enough for you: I should not have given a thought to the issues raised regarding diversity in the BBC, but I should have checked out the site itself, and immediately ignored the issues, as if they do not exist.

The mere fact that I provided a link to an article on the site (for the reasons I gave) makes me (incorrectly) guilty in your mind of holding extreme Nazi views, and of supporting the site and being accessory to its perceived criminalities.

Your hatred (even if well-founded) for the site, its attitudes, and the views it propounds, seems to have blinded you to the fact that banning and censorship and criticism of anyone wishing to consider the issues (the usual tactics of the Marxist PC social justice mob) will not make those views and attitudes go away. The only way to deal with such people is to provide effective counter-argument and indisputable evidence.

There is a reason for the remark (incorrectly attributed to Voltaire): 'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'. Thus, although I find your attitude towards me in these posts to be disgraceful and highly offensive, I tolerate it, because there are better ways of dealing with matters than ignoring, banning , and censoring: logical sensible argument rather than emotional and unthinking totalitarian tactics. Perhaps one day you'll understand.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Quoting Voltaire in the same breath as espousing Nazi propaganda, well there's a first time for everything I suppose. Your article is bollocks because its entire premise is that members of ethnic groups all have specific agendas to that group, apparently Jews all have the same sinister goals and we should be very concerned. Well that's some top rate analysis right there. I thought you, as someone who despises the left-wing feminist marxist ideology would not share their fixation on identity politics. Maybe you're more of a Marxist, feminist social justice warrior than you know. :nod:

You can raise genuine questions about diversity in the BBC without taking Nazi propaganda at face value. If you do that then don't be surprised if people get certain ideas. Every single person I've ever seen quoting the Daily Stormer has turned out to be a holocaust denier, Hitler admirer and an anti-semite.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Well, there you go: because I provided a link to a particular article (not my article), I am espousing Nazi propaganda (I am not), I am attributing sinister goals to Jews (I am not), and I am taking Nazi propaganda at face value (I am not). Oh, and I am a holocaust denier, Hitler admirer and an anti-Semite (I am most definitely not). I merely pointed out certain matters regarding diversity at the BBC for possible investigation and consideration, and the reaction I got is what people can see and judge for themselves. For all practical purposes, in their totalitarian behaviours, there is little to choose between the extreme left and the extreme right; you appear to be a perfect example of both..
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

"the reaction I got is what people can see and judge for themselves".
*Posts link to Nazi website and article on Jewish conspiracy, is shocked when someone finds this objectionable!*

You seem confused. Not once have I said you are a Nazi, holocaust denier, Hitler worshipper or anti-semite. I just said that everyone I have ever seen promoting articles from the Daily Stormer is one of those. That's just a factual observation. Not once I have I said you cannot promote articles from Nazi websites. I just said that it's not surprising if people call you out on it and that you may want to think again in the future.

I see you have the same skill for being the victim that your mortal enemies the SJW feminist marxist crowd possess. All that ranting against the dastardly feminists must have indoctrinated you.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Orange Gull, you still don't get it. If that article, or the points raised in it, had been published in the Jewish Chronicle, or even by the BBC itself, we'd have heard not a murmur from you. But because it was on an extreme website which I unknowingly linked to, I receive from you all the wrath and vehemence you should be directing at the site itself, fanatical and abhorrent as it is. Talk about shooting the innocent messenger.. And as I have already tried to explain, the way to deal with such views is to investigate and consider them, and to respond with cogent argument and objective evidence, not to ignore, ban, and censor, nor to berate and vilify anyone who dares to point to an issue ostensibly worthy of investigation and response. If you are unable or unwilling to understand what I'm saying, do not be too surprised if people see in you the same ideological bigotry you accuse groups such as the neo-Nazis of possessing.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Gullscorer wrote:Orange Gull, you still don't get it. If that article, or the points raised in it, had been published in the Jewish Chronicle, or even by the BBC itself, we'd have heard not a murmur from you.
But it never would be, because it's based (as I've told you) on nothing more than anti-semitic conspiracy theory. If the BBC for some reason decided to post an article that accused Jews of having some sort of sinister plot to control the media because they're Jews and Jews all think the same, then yeah me and everyone else would be on their case. But the BBC aren't Nazis so I don't see them doing that.

You seem to be repeating yourself, I've not said one that such websites should be banned, and I've shown you how to deal with such cranks and fanatics.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to post links to articles from the BNP website that rail against black people, and you can't criticise me because I don't know anything about the website. Yes that should stick.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Orange Gull wrote:You seem to be repeating yourself, I've not said one that such websites should be banned, and I've shown you how to deal with such cranks and fanatics.
And I've repeatedly advised the best way to deal with them. But it seems I could repeat myself until I'm blue in the face and it still wouldn't get through to you. I understand where you're coming from, but I disagree with your position as profoundly as I disagree with neo-Nazis and the like, for reasons I have already explained. To argue this any further would be pointless.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

This is Halal: (Warning: contains disturbing visuals of animal cruelty):
[youtube]h_bZzxep87c[/youtube]
This video filmed by GAIA exposes the suffering caused by the Halal method of animal slaughter.
As you can see the animals are not stunned before they are killed. This video proves that the animals are fully conscious and aware of what is happening for several minutes after their throats are cut. Many animals endure several minutes of sheer panic and agony before they die. This slaughter is happening around the world including Europe. It is also happening in the U.K. This meat is also being imported to the U.K. in large quantities RIGHT NOW. It is being sold in restaurants, pubs, schools, supermarkets, and many fast food outlets across the UK - completely unlabeled.
You may well have eaten this stuff without realising it.
In some abattoirs the animals are stunned so that they are partially paralysed but not rendered unconscious, so called 'stun to stun' This kind of stunning can often be more cruel as the animal cannot express the pain it is suffering.
There are currently at least 90 UK slaughterhouses killing in this manner.
Please write to your MP and demand a ban on Halal and Kosher slaughter in Europe and clear labeling of un-stunned meat: http://www.writetothem.com
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Gullscorer wrote:But it seems I could repeat myself until I'm blue in the face and it still wouldn't get through to you. [...] To argue this any further would be pointless.
Yes it would be pointless, I'll therefore leave this to show what kind of a website you're happy to accept commentary on Jews from. https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/neo- ... er-1.60174
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

For Heaven's sake, Orange Gull, I thought I'd already made it clear that my views on extremists such as those at the Daily Stormer more or less align with your own. And I thought I'd already made it clear that the difference between us is that while I may disagree with other opinions, even extreme ones, I will defend to the death the rights of others to express them, and that the best way to counter such opinions is by use of reasoned, logical, and effective counter argument, which may not change the minds of those bigots but will persuade any third parties.

Whereas you, on the other hand, are obviously inclined to resort to censorship, silencing and banning of any extreme views you disagree with, along with personal abuse and demonization of anybody prepared to listen to such views and decide for themselves. I, like you, abhor bigotry and extremism, but who the hell are you to decide I should not be allowed to make up my own mind after considering such issues for myself? We obviously have different approaches to dealing with these matters, but a stance such as the one you are taking is totalitarian and dictatorial, and makes you as much of a bigot as those you so vehemently oppose.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Death of vulnerable man sleeping rough: http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/v ... story.html

Male suicides, homeless men, male occupational deaths and injuries, an education system which favours girls over boys, a justice system which favours women over men, male victims of female domestic violence and abuse, infant male genital mutilation (circumcision).. But nobody gives a damn about the problems facing men.

The Parliamentary Committee's report on preventing suicide gives a passing mention of the problem of male suicides, but then, predictably, focuses on the much smaller number of female suicides: https://j4mb.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/t ... -relentle/

As usual, men don't matter.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world, with around 90,000 killed for their faith in 2016:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12 ... new-study/

Some good news from 2016: this vile woman loses her job: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -post.html