Borderline Boilers

General chat about anything else goes here.
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

How about Kirstie Allsopp?
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

Really, some of the people posting these Boilers up need to have a look at themselves and see if their not being a tad hypercritical! I mean `Pot` calling the `Kettle` black or what? Pun intended!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

geezer wrote:Really, some of the people posting these Boilers up need to have a look at themselves and see if their not being a tad hypercritical! I mean `Pot` calling the `Kettle` black or what? Pun intended!
=D :goodpost:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

what about sally lindsay - ex corrie star, on loose women and star of skys mount pleasant.

any takers-

what do you reckon sid.

[youtube]epJ2GZ0UWvw[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

yes chunk. she'd get it.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

alex polizzi?
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

jodie prenger and Sally Lindsay are good shouts!
The gulls are going up
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Bonnie Tyler....

............what a great set of er, "lungs".......

oh and seing as im wathcing 80's pop songs/videos - any of the ladies from bananarama......(particularly Karen) oh yes............

TUST Member 468

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

what about any of the spice girls?

is there any of them that ya still would?

i would definitely still take on scary (mel b). she would probably kill me to be fair!

posh -never. [frankie boyle - what does beckham see in her, it must be like shagging a xylophone.]

ginger- would have once, when they started and she was quite full figured, i had a nudie mag once that had full on pics of her naked from before she was famous.

[frankie boyle - the only way i would like to see geri halliwell turn up now draped in the union flag would be if she dies in battle]

sporty - f*** off.

baby - never really fancied her, not that she wasnt ok or anything, the monikers a turn off for a start, bit odd looking now.

mind you in reality i probably wouldnt turn anything down.

what do you reckon sid -

[youtube]epJ2GZ0UWvw[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:Bonnie Tyler....

............what a great set of er, "lungs".......

oh and seing as im wathcing 80's pop songs/videos - any of the ladies from bananarama......(particularly Karen) oh yes............
i remember thinking when watching bonnie tyler on eurovision, with the right lighting and a couple of pints, yeah bonnie tyler could still be a goer.

oh b0ll0cks, who am i trying to kid, of course i bloody would.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Bonnie Tyler? Bonnie **** Tyler??!!

This is borderline boilers mate, not name the ugliest bird you can think of - I'd rather **** Jill Dando in her current state....probably still better looking than Bonnie Tyler.

As for the Spice Girls. Going on what they currently look like (which is the idea of the thread!!):

Scary, Ginger and Posh - nope
Sporty and baby - hell yeah.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

yeah, i was going by the spice girls as they are now. i've got pretty much the same opinion of them now as when they started, except geri was quite do-able in the early days.

they've always divided blokes opinion on which is their type etc.

tv presenter amanda lamb, anyone. she is just about getting to borderline staus now, but yeah, of course.

looking at her profile and a few pics i didnt realise it was her that was in the old scottish widows insurance ads

and she did bikini poses for a lads mag in the 90's.
imagesCA15ZMTS.jpg
imagesCA15ZMTS.jpg (8.04 KiB) Viewed 855 times
lamb.png
lamb.png (48.34 KiB) Viewed 855 times
to be fair there are lots of pictures online and many would not have her at boiler status yet and some would put her well and truly in the category.

anyway, i would (theres a surprise).
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

all off eastenders!

Joe Joyner (Tanya branning)
Charlie brooks (Janine butcher)
Jessie wallace (Kat)
Letitia dean (Sharon)
The gulls are going up
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Bonnie Tyler? Bonnie f**k Tyler??!!

This is borderline boilers mate, not name the ugliest bird you can think of - I'd rather f**k Jill Dando in her current state....probably still better looking than Bonnie Tyler.As for the Spice Girls. Going on what they currently look like (which is the idea of the thread!!):

Scary, Ginger and Posh - nope
Sporty and baby - hell yeah.
dont talk wet.

TUST Member 468