Borderline Boilers

General chat about anything else goes here.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

ellie harrison? is that her off countryfile? if so - ding dong.........

bbc breakfast do have some nice ones.......

oh yes carol kirkwood and susanna reid and steph mcgovern who does the "business" oo er missus.....
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Susannah Reid is splendid. She's out of your league though Chris, she's educated. You wouldn't understand - different social strata! :clap: :rofl: :na:

Chunky, I suggest you go and seek help mate, or get some glasses! :lol:

Although I agree on the wonderwoman thing. Whoever said Helen Mirren needs rodding!! :Z
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Susannah Reid is splendid. She's out of your league though Chris, she's educated. You wouldn't understand - different social strata! :clap: :rofl: :na:

Chunky, I suggest you go and seek help mate, or get some glasses! :lol:

Although I agree on the wonderwoman thing. Whoever said Helen Mirren needs rodding!! :Z

i already wear glasses, cant see a thing without them.they told me if i didnt leave it alone i would go blind.

which one is it that makes you think i need help?

dont know about helen mirren, mind you as with the others i mentioned, when she was younger she had an awesome bod, you should see the dirty mare in excalibur from about 30 years ago, cor blimey.

yeah i probably would and do the thing i said, bone the old boiler as she is now and then show me mates the excalibur dvd and exclaim there y'are lads ive had that.

i dont know what it is lately but i dont seem to care what they look like as long as they've got a big pair of jubblys.

it makes me behave like this -

[youtube]lVN1Apz45AE[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

just watched eastenders. surely by now jessie wallace (kat slater) should fit the criteria and be classed as a borderline boiler. i would by the way, but i expect that doesnt exactly surprise ya.

anyway been scouting youtube for some quality clips of lynda carter as wonder woman.

enjoy lads, enjoy. (sigh)
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

oh aye chunk, lynda carter....of course an ex miss usa too..........

speaking of usa birds - catherine bach from the good ol' dukes of hazzard..............ding dong... <3

back in blighty, i have a thing for lesley sharp................. :Oops:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:oh aye chunk, lynda carter....of course an ex miss usa too..........

speaking of usa birds - catherine bach from the good ol' dukes of hazzard..............ding dong... <3

Yes and it's very small! :clap:

Lesley Sharp?!!! I'd rather have Lesley Crowther. :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:

at least I have one one!

as for Mr C, you probably have.............

TUST Member 468

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:oh aye chunk, lynda carter....of course an ex miss usa too..........

ol' daisy duke, catherine bach now you're talking. forgot that one. another crush from my youth in the 80's.

now she's 59 and judging from recent photos qualifies for a borderline boiler. but yeah i still would just because i'd like to say ive had daisy duke.

enjoy fellas.
d duke 3.png
d duke 3.png (97.73 KiB) Viewed 899 times
d duke 2.jpg
d duke 2.jpg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 899 times
Attachments
d duke 4.png
d duke 4.png (114.8 KiB) Viewed 899 times
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

It's what she looks like now that counts.
Attachments
image.jpg

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

yep definitely a boiler now. along with the other 70's and 80's stars i mentioned, mainly because of their age (even lynda), but i still would just so i can say i have. i'll just think of them in their prime whilst doing the deed. :devil:
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

chunkygull wrote:

in fact i would love to give lynda carter (62), sophia loren (78), racquel welch (72), jill st john (72) and britt ekland (70) a damn good seeing to and then i would show my mates pictures of them when they were young and in their prime and i can say "hey lads i've had that". ;-)

bloody hell, who am i trying to kid, if its got a pair of t!ts, a hole and a heartbeat i'd sh@g it. :devil:

anyway enjoy lynda (sigh) in her prime.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:

Flippen eckythump. You might as well have my muvver. she's dead too. at least they have something in common
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Glostergull wrote:
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

The Queen. Not because she's necessarily a Borderline Boiler, but could you imagine being able to say you've shagged the Queen?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

cambgull wrote:The Queen. Not because she's necessarily a Borderline Boiler, but could you imagine being able to say you've shagged the Queen?
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I've been asking guys this for years and I've never had a yes. How bad do you want to be able to say you've done it? That'd be **** ing amazing.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"