Borderline Boilers

General chat about anything else goes here.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I'd also like to see the look on Prince Charles' face as you walk out pulling up the zip on your jeans.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

christ you buggers would have been beheaded at one time for that kind of talk. but yeah, ya would, just to say you have. :whistle:

what about camilla or princess anne? too :Z or would ya ? :devil:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

chunkygull wrote:
what about camilla or princess anne? too :Z or would ya ? :devil:

Let's leave animals out of this please.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

mariska hargitay = olivia benson from law and order:special victims unit. used to be well do-able, but sadly now sliding into boiler status. reportedly the highest paid female in television. has had a boob job (bonus, they look quite nice), but the face seems to be melting into an unrecognisable mound, especially around the eyes, (earlier plastic surgery), the mouth doesnt seem to work properly plus a bit of slurring (too much collagen perhaps), and the facial muscles dont seem to work (botox).

other than that yeah, i would.

just found out on her profile jayne mansfield is/was her mum. damn shame she didnt inherit her mums looks or assets. ding dong. woof, woof.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

what about sven's ex, nancy dell' olio.

no, anybody, anyone, no, really, no-one.

christ, just f***in' me again eh. :|
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

jodie prenger??? :Oops:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

No way!!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

the bird worked hard to lose a lot of weight and as long as she abides by the title of the show she was on "i'd do anything " .

yeah, why not. :)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

chunkygull wrote:the bird worked hard to lose a lot of weight and as long as she abides by the title of the show she was on "i'd do anything " .

yeah, why not. :)
im sure she does chunk - shes from blackpool!!! :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:jodie prenger??? :Oops:
Nothing wrong with Jodie. Lost a ton of weight and has got a great rack.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

what about old sigourney weaver. i could never work out if i would or not. the best she looked was the bit in ghostbusters when she was possessed, or in galaxy quest in a blonde wig.

still, she's not looking bad for her age though. bit small in the chest area for me (im sure she will be disappointed).

im bloody sure she's henry fonda's illigitimate love child or something she really looks like she could be one of the fonda family. :-/
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: Nothing wrong with Jodie. Lost a ton of weight and has got a great rack.

great rack, comes from blackpool so a bit rough and definitely puts out - perfect. :-D
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

chunkygull wrote:what about old sigourney weaver. i could never work out if i would or not. the best she looked was the bit in ghostbusters when she was possessed, or in galaxy quest in a blonde wig.

still, she's not looking bad for her age though. bit small in the chest area for me (im sure she will be disappointed).

im bloody sure she's henry fonda's illigitimate love child or something she really looks like she could be one of the fonda family. :-/
I've always liked Anni Lennox.
A little like Ms Weaver, she is getting on a bit, but I think she has aged really well and, in my opinion, looks better now than she did "in her prime"

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

What about Penny Smith - worth a shot surely!
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

as long as she doesnt speak then yeah, she's in. i would (just).