Is Austrianandygull.....

General chat about anything else goes here.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Is Austrianandygull.....

Post by Scott Brehaut »

.....going through the menopause, or suffering from PMT?

Almost every post he has made today has been a moan!! :-D

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

He hates himself so much that he pretends to be Austrian, he voluntarily lives up north and is as ugly as sin, wouldn't you moan too?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
GazTheGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: ...

Post by GazTheGull »

Maybe he found out he is secretly German?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

GazTheGull wrote:Maybe he found out he is secretly German?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Scott, if you met me mate you'd see i'm just a regular guy. I do have very strong opinions though and they are usually black or white so i guess i'm pretty easy to read. There's no middle ground, i'm one way or the other. I'm great really. Cheers for making a thread on me though lad, i must be the only member that has had a thread specially devised for them! :)

Oh and piss off Matt! I might be an ugly f**ker who'll end up looking like SG in five or ten years time when my hair goes completely and i might 'pretend' to be Austrian as officially and legally i'm not but i sure as hell don't live oop north voluntarily mate! Got no cash so can't go anywhere else ( other than Fleetwood i'd expect ) so have to endure tortuous days up here in the darkness of the grey north. :lol: One day, one day i shall buy a big house near Tavistock and i'll be able to see the Gulls every home game. :scarf:

Just to clarify though, I AM NOT BRUCIE IN DISGUISE! I know a few of you actually think Brucie is a hoax and a made up, concocted identity who delights at getting reactions. I'm not. I'm me and i say what i feel rightly or wrongly. I wish the feckin people that run this country would do the same!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Maybe he found out he is from Exeter. That is almost worse than a german.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

ferrarilover wrote:He hates himself so much that he pretends to be Austrian, he voluntarily lives up north and is as ugly as sin, wouldn't you moan too?

Matt.
Not met Andy yet, but I've met you Matt.

You should take a long, hard look in a mirror............. :O
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

The proof of one is not to the exclusion of the other, Beardy! Anyway, you're wrong, my mum says I'm a handsome young man.

As for Andy, top reply mate, there are loads of candidates for post of the month this time round.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"