Player match ratings

General chat about anything else goes here.
lexusguy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Branston

Player match ratings

Post by lexusguy »

Anybody know a website that publishes player ratings after games.
Would be useful to see how former players are doing
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Buy a Sunday newspaper you tight git.

:lol:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

He drives a Lexus because he was too tight to buy a proper prestige car, you've no chance of getting £1 out of him for a paper.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

To be fair to Lex, he's always brought snacks to bruv's house when we've watched a Torquay match on the big screen television.

The last time it was delicious chocolate biscuits that went down well with the beer. :-D
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
lexusguy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Branston

Post by lexusguy »

Well I am upset, I ask an innocent request for information and all I get is insults
I actually buy 2 Sunday newspapers The Times and Telegraph which give me much more erudite perusal than the red tops you suggest
As for choice of car, I think ferrarilover you are the last person who should be passing judgement if what I have been told about your vehicles is true (by Trojan)
I choose the Lexus for pragmatic reliability and not for ostentatious or pretentious reasons
Yes the biscuits (Fox's Velvety Caramel & Honeycomb Cream, now on special offer at Sainsbury) are delicious at all times, not just with beer.
Trojan you will also recall I attempted to broaden your gastronomic horizons by introducing you to Japanese Chicken Yakitori Skewers.
But I have to confess that even with bringing nibbles it is still cheaper than taking out a Sky Sport subscription, with the added bonus of informed commentary from bruv and postieboy ( oh and Trojan is there as well)
btw Trojan sorry about the long words , will explain them to you on Saturday