2012/2013 Starting leagues - Season One

General chat about anything else goes here.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

2012/2013 Starting leagues - Season One

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Welcome to the new season.

The starting leagues are found below. A few newbies this season, obviously starting in the bottom division, but with everybody starting on zero there is all to play for, and those in the bottom could easily climb the leagues as the seasons unfold.

Each season lasts for six weeks, starting with this weekend, the 25th August.

Keep your eyes peeled for the fixtures as they go up - failing to predict can be very costly at the end of the season.
Austrianandy - in order to ensure the top two divisions had ten players in each you have managed to gain promotion to the second division as the third best player in Division three last season on the final day. Well done - I have done this to ensure that three people can go up and down from each division.

NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME AT ANY TIME - YOU WILL START IN DIVISION THREE. JUST PREDICT ON THE RELEVANT THREAD AND I WILL DO THE REST.

Division One

Emetedadsbeard
Robbotufc
TUFCfan
WHG
BletchleyGull
Kbgull
Tktufc91
Stevegull
Stu_h84
Oxgull

Division Two

Forevertufc
Gulliball
Devonyellow
Dave_Pougher
Luke97
Scott Brehaut
Regiment
AJ
Danny
Austrianandy

Division Three

Cumbriagull
Rickl
EvertonEd
GazTheGull
HardofHerringGull
Happytorq
HeavenAndHele
Rifty
OllieGull

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Cheers for that Scott, i'll never get a promotion at work so on here is the next best thing! :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.