Taekwondo ignominy

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Taekwondo ignominy

Post by Gullscorer »

The people who run British Taekwondo should hang their heads in shame. It's not Muhammad's fault; he did his best, which wasn't good enough, when he was given the opportunity. But Aaron Cook, the world's number one in the sport, was robbed of the chance of an Olympic medal. And why? The pathetic explanations and excuses given to date by those in charge are totally inadequate and implausible.

The World Taekwondo Federation, if not the IOC, need to sort this out soon. :@
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I take it you're an aficionado GS? Your post made me chortle though, feeling really strongly about something nobody cares about and posting your ire on here. A bit like my 'cats are great' thread but with less response. :~D :~D I get upset everytime i watch Taekwondo ( once every 20 years ) because i'm jealous. I can't even get my leg above my waist nowadays and as for touching my toes, well forget it. I can't even see the f*c*ing things! :Oops:

Cats or Taekwondo? :whistle:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Cats and kicking art . . . . . .

. . . . . . dragon AND tiger . . . . . .

:bow:

"Mastery of the Art comes, when the tiger is seen prowling, but the dragon watching prevails."

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

what!!!? :-/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Here's another one :

"Better to be an aware wise fool than an unaware foolish one."

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

I do have to say, even though I thought as a contest it was not exactly riveting. The face of the Olympics for me was that young Welsh Lass that won Gold. The look on her face as she threw off her helmet was pure unbridled Joy. The whole atmosphere the games tried to get through.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843