Ex-Gull watch

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

If Ireland make to next year's finals I'm sure he'll get his chance to show his talents. Maybe a bit of money for Torquay United if he ultimately gets transferred to a top Premiership or European club?
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Not a good Saturday for former TUFC central defenders. Krystian Pearce (Mansfield) and Brian Saah (Woking) both sent off.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Friday was better for Chris Robertson though. He kept out an (until the last week) in-form Aberdeen for a 2-0 win live on TV.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Joss Labadie made his long awaited return at Bootham Crescent last night as an 88th minute sub. Sadly not enough time to inflict dental injury on any of the York players. The Daggers got a 2-2 draw after being 2-1 up til late on and now both York and Torquay have something in common. They are both 4th bottom of their respective leagues and it will definitely be a National League fixture next season if the York lads don't get their fingers out of their anuses.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by tomogull »

Two ex United players scored for Luton yesterday - Luke Guttridge and Alex Lawless. Both players were in Luton's squad promoted from the Conference a couple of seasons ago and both still part of their Div 2 squad. Downsey scored again for Cheltenham on Saturday. How he must be enjoying his football this season after two seasons under Knill and Hargreaves.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by tomogull »

KARL HAWLEY SCORES A PENALTY !! We all remember Mr Hawley's pathetic attempt at a spot kick against Exeter for which he will never be forgiven. Well, on Saturday he scored the penalty for the mighty Stourbridge (Evostick North) that knocked out Dover in the F.A. Cup.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

McQuilkin signs for Kidderminster
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by tomogull »

RussianGull wrote:McQuilkin signs for Kidderminster
McQuilkin scores for Kidderminster ! He is a player I would have liked to have seen back at Plainmoor this season. Never gave less than 100%. Martin Ling gets his first Swindon win. Good on you, Martin. :-D
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by tomogull »

Joe Quigley scored for Woking tonight in their 4 - 1 win over Tranmere. So one goal for us, one goal for Wrexham and is that going to be his one goal for Woking ?? Actually, I rated Joe Quigley and I'm sure Bournemouth see him as one for the future. Is Gary Brabin still manager at Tranmere? They are underperforming big time so I bet the fans are revolting ! I suspect Mr Brabin's days are numbered .......
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by tomogull »

Those with reasonable memories will remember an 18 year old full back we had on loan from Spurs called Adam Smith. You could see back then that he was a useful player. He's now playing for Bournemouth and scored a cracking goal in their 3 - 3 draw with Everton. Josh Labadie scored for Dagenham & Redbridge against Plymouth - ho, hum. Billy Kee scored twice in Acrrington's 5 - 1 demolition of York (I hope Andy wasn't there !!!). And Mark Ellis obviously wants to get as far away from Plainmoor as possible - he's on loan at Carlisle.
Jack
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Rudge

Post by Jack »

Jordan Seabright has come out of retirement to help Gosport Borough out of a goalkeeping crisis and Jake Hutchings is back at Grays.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by tomogull »

Joe Quigley scored again for Woking. After his penalty success against Dover in the F.A. Cup first round, Karl Hawley missed a penalty for Stourbridge yesterday ! No surprise there, then !
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Rene Howe is now playing in the Southern Premier League with Kettering Town!!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I wouldn't mind him back...
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene