Ex-Gull watch

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Ben Pringle seems to be doing well at Rovrum aswell.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

That's why he's in my fantasy team. Well, that and because he has an amusing name.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I think, though don't know, that he is on international duty.

There have been enough guys smaller than Eunan to make the big time. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that he won't be automatically held at his present level because of his size.

Matt.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Buckle signs Jake Robinson on loan for a month. Surprising move for two reasons: 1. He just scored his first goal for Northampton, and it was against League One opposition MK Dons in the League Cup. 2. It's a drop down to the conference.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... r-Robinson
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Yeah strange one this is. Being from down this way I've got a few Cobbler mates and they were all expecting him to get a few more opportunities now he's made up with Boothroyd after there spat and bagged his first goal against the fake Dons midweek!! I'd still quite happily have him back here but don't think he'd be any more than a bench warmer here either, never gunna force out Stevens and certainly not Bodin either!!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

That's the lady time he'll be seen in a Cobblers shirt then. Hell of a squad that Buckle chap has got down there, if they don't go up this year, there'll be all sorts of trouble.

Matt.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by stevegull »

Is the formatting on this thread really messed up for anyone else or is it just me?
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

stevegull wrote:Is the formatting on this thread really messed up for anyone else or is it just me?
No, not just you - the last 3 posts seem to have merged and the info that's normally to the right about 'tufc si' is under the post. Maybe the server got flustered by the thought of 'lady time'.

** EDIT ** this post has joined in the fun as well, no borders between this and the 3 above.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Admin Response: It was a quote containing the link by Steve that was screwing things up so I've edited Si's post and fixed the issue
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

HeavenAndHele wrote: No, not just you - the last 3 posts seem to have merged and the info that's normally to the right about 'tufc si' is under the post. Maybe the server got flustered by the thought of 'lady time'.

** EDIT ** this post has joined in the fun as well, no borders between this and the 3 above.
Do servers get to have 'lady time'?!.... :)
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by stevegull »

It seems our old pal Buckle is up to his old tricks. He chucked new signing Robinson into the team and appeared to do some other inexplicable changes to his starting XI (including dropping top scorer Stuart Fleetwood and our familiar face Lathanial Rowe-Turner). His team payed the price and lost 3-0 to the pedestrian Alfreton Town.
Heritage gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Heritage gull »

Didn't Gary Brabin play for TUFC some time back? Anyone know where he went after Luton gave him the push and replaced him with Buckle? I liked Brabin's style at Cambridge (some friends are CUFC supporters), but he got the push from there too.
TUST member 077
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Back in around 2001 I think it was. Didn't play many games and if I remember correctly he was rubbish.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

stevegull wrote:It seems our old pal Buckle is up to his old tricks. He chucked new signing Robinson into the team and appeared to do some other inexplicable changes to his starting XI (including dropping top scorer Stuart Fleetwood and our familiar face Lathanial Rowe-Turner). His team payed the price and lost 3-0 to the pedestrian Alfreton Town.
You say 'pedestrian', yet Alfreton are one of the leagues bogey sides. Very hard to beat at home - sure they'll pick up points against Mansfield/Wrexham and all that aswell.

Still, lol at Buckle.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

cambgull wrote:Back in around 2001 I think it was. Didn't play many games and if I remember correctly he was rubbish.
He couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo. The best thing about him was the song we sang about him.