Angus McDonald...

General chat about anything else goes here.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Angus McDonald...

Post by AlexGulls »

...Has joined AFC Wimbledon on loan!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19053138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good signing for them slighty dissapointed we didnt get him as the extra defender Ling is looking for.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Might just be a funny picture, but it certainly doesn't look like him.

Wonder if this is a geographical thing, Reading want to see him two or three times a week so don't want him to be too far away. Complete guess, you understand, but I feel sure that Dinger would have enquired as to his availability.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

I thought that aswell about the picture. Probably right about the distance aswell. A good signing for AFCW.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Don't think this has anything to do with distance, already posted this twice, I didn't dream this I actually did speak to Angus McDonald's dad for real before the Cheltenham game.

He told me Angus was unhappy at not playing after being given the impression he was hear to play first team football, also said Angus would not have come hear if he thought it was just to sit on the subs bench and that Angus wanted to go somewhere where he would be considered as a first team starter.

Lingy made it quite clear he was after a player with a 100 games under his belt to replace Ellis, so if lingy did enquire about Angus and I am not sure he did, it would only have been as a back up player which Angus clearly didn't want to be, more likely the reason he has gone to AFC.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

The picture is Liverpool's Jonjo Shelvey. Easy mistake to make.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Brez60gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Brez60gull »

Not sure if this has already been posted but have seen that Angus Macdonald has been loaned by Reading to AFC Wimbeldon, a very good move by them IMO and would have liked to have seen him back with us as backup or even pushing for a starting spot.

Mod Edit: Topic merged (Yellow4life)