Dean Holdsworth

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Dean Holdsworth

Post by Gullscorer »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18967841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aldershot manager Holdsworth has rejected an 'overwhelming' offer to move to Crawley, saying he wants to stay with Aldershot and fulfill his ambitions for the club.

A man of integrity.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Anyone else get the impression that everyone in football can now see what we have been saying for months about Crawley is entirely accurate? Firstly, fat boy does a bunk, then Eunan refuses a move, then SO'D leaves before a ball is kicked, now the manager of a club liable to struggle in L2 is rejecting 'overwhelming' offers? Are Cheaty finally being exposed for having lots of unsustainable cash but feck all else?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Gullscorer wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18967841

Aldershot manager Holdsworth has rejected an 'overwhelming' offer to move to Crawley, saying he wants to stay with Aldershot and fulfill his ambitions for the club.

A man of integrity.

Stupidity more like GS! :lol: Do Aldershot actually HAVE any ambitions? Apart from getting new floodlights? :nod:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Or a fourth stand?

Matt.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

You're right about the fans, i remember going to a night game up here a few years ago at the old Saltergate ground to watch Chesterfield play Aldershot and their guys were singing and banging the drum all the way through. A feat all the more remarkable as i believe they were 4 goals down at half time. Immense.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Seems a very rational thing to do. Why join a team that is clearly in the brown stuff?
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

John pemberton; Sheffield United coach, has also rejected them!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I hadn't seen this, thanks for that Y4L, made my day. Haha Cheaty, back to the Sunday Leagues for you!

Matt.