Cats are great

General chat about anything else goes here.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote::rofl: :clap: :goodpost:

Nice one Steve! :-D
Only on this forum/topic could I post about insuring a table and get a response saying 'Nice one'!!! What a place to be!
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

just another example to prove that cats might be great, but dogs are awesome and cool. check this guy out -

[youtube]sOjdOkrsp34[/youtube]

i can just imagine if he could talk he would sound like samuel l jackson, it would be like "bitch, get me another beer, and wheres the muthaf**in' remote control".

or he could even sound like morgan freeman, "when i was a young pup, times were hard back then, there were 9 of us in our family and at feeding time mom had just enough to go around for all of us".
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

:lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

They still are you know. :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Mine has just vomited rodent innards on the kitchen floor! Ahhh bless. :-/
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

mine fetched me a squirrel last week. :@

bless. :no:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:rofl:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

thats nothing, my dog threw up all over the back seat of the car once and due to the smell and the visual, which i just cant describe, i deduced that for his previous meal he had been dining on his own faeces.

yeah, bless. :@

didnt i say before, cats are great, but dogs are awesome and cool, well not that bloody day they werent, that day, that particular dog nearly ended up homeless. :no:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Glad to have some light hearted inane banter again Chunky!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

cats might be still great, but dogs are still awesome and cool, check this out, a cat wouldnt do it, in fact they would just look at you with disdain and disgust, with a stare that says you can pi$$ off, but the dog does it -

[youtube]6W02C75-adA[/youtube]

thought the owner was a d1ck though, getting the dog to do all that and give no reward.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Chunks, the bloke was reinforcing the desired behaviour throughout with praise and I presume the dog accepts that as it's reward and so it is perfectly happy (if you excuse the anthropomorphic terminology). A reward can come in many forms to a dog dependant on what you use to positively reinforce it's behaviour. Food, a praise, a pat on the head or anything really that the dog wants and will do things for.

Sorry mate, just got my doggy head on again!! I look like Scrappy Doo now!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

fair enough. i loved the beer and fridge bit, i just felt he went a bit ott with the sit, up, down, roll over more than once. like you say the dog loves to please and praise may be the desired reward. great dog though. :)
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:mine fetched me a squirrel last week. :@

bless. :no:
Awe Come on. ALan Knill did that once. been done before. Nothing special
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I think my cat's a feminist. She seems to have a definite sense of entitlement. And she's certainly privileged.. :nod:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

This is why I never get enough sleep:

[youtube]fHU7pC6ejxE[/youtube]

By the way, its a myth, in fact a malicious falsehood put about by cat haters, that cats kill babies by sleeping on them. It's dogs that attack people and kill young kids, and even though there's a law against it they still leave their poo on pavements as booby traps for the unwary.. I speak from personal experience, and if I ever find out who that dog owner is... :@