Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Have just changed the thread title to include rant.

Rather than just list the whinge/moan/rant, lets see the reasons why in more depth.

Basically, whatever it is that p*sses you off, has p*ssed you off or is likely to p*ss you off, put it here and get it out in the open and exorcised. :twisted:

Liars and cheats, something that really p*sses me off. Everyone has done it at sometime to a lesser or greater degree. Basically then, everyone has the potential within them to p*ss me off. As for MY natural talent of telling fibs and filling in stories with exaggerated details, it's called fibbers prerogative and is at the lower end of the scale. It's always good to meet up with fellow fibbers and talk over old fibs, especially reworked fibs. When meeting a fellow fibber, you know that you can't kid a kidder.

No, when I mean liars and cheats, I mean real liars and cheats - politicians, religious leaders, conmen and conwomen, rip-off merchants and bullsh*tters. That list is not exhaustive and each poster to this thread will have something to add, sometimes in a paradoxical ironic way that comes across to the reader as black humour.

After all, if you're going to whinge, rant and moan, then make it entertaining fer cry sakes.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

nice addition trojan67.

as you can see mine are mostly driving related as i do "a little bit" of driving....

forgot these...
speed camaras, espcially those "specs" ones. also brake - the speed police lobby. annoying. say that its the roads that are dangerous - HELLO!!! its the idiots that drive on them that are the problem.
white van man, HGV drivers, taxi drivers. (some)
people that dont indicate and expect you to read their mind and know where they are going.
people that pull out of a side road in front of you causing you to brake and then procede at 15MPH.
people that pull out of a side road in front of you causing you to brake and then turn off at the next f***ing side road!
and......
ba cabin crew - you should thank your lucky stars you've got a job. especially the camp stewards.
ryanair. easyjet. need i say more?
foreign air traffic controllers that go on strike quicker than a drop of a hat. get back to work!!!!
estate agents - isnt it great they arnt as smug now!
anybody that agrees with road charging - morons. as if we dont pay enough to drive on the bl**dy roads.
public transport. a f***ing joke. cant get trains to run, never mind on time.
idiot politicans saying we are having a good time. f**k off. we arnt.
reality tv. no i didnt see what happened on shat factor because im not a f***ing moron.
"quality newspapaers" the daily mail - like 20 minutes in a mental hospital. daily telegraph. to big and to boring to read.
students - tax dodgers. get a wash, get out of bed, stop watching daytime tv and get a job.
local councils "we have loads of grit/rocksalt" WELL PUT IT ON THE ROADS THEN!!!
panic buyers in supermarkets - do you really need 40 pints of milk and 20 loaves of bread??

that will do for now!
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Thought of another film remake-Mean Machine starring Burt Reynolds, fantastically funny film.
The remake with Vinny Jones is cack!
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Right then, what f in follows is a good and proper justified rant. Rather than sink to the same level with repeated posts on the member of the month thread and elsewhere, I will name the poster here :

SHAMELESS, ALSO KNOWN AS F IN FERRARILOVER. :red:

Guilty in the first degree of shamelessly canvassing for member of the month votes when in spirit it is an honour not consciously sought by members who are deemed worthy of the award by fellow members.

His shameless antics are shocking and disgraceful and cheapen the award that was originally bestowed on posters who earned it by endeavour beyond that normally expected of the basic ass in the grass poster in the face of other poster hostility, free enterprise competition and other things I haven t thought of yet. :evil:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Trojan 67 wrote:Right then, what f in follows is a good and proper justified rant. Rather than sink to the same level with repeated posts on the member of the month thread and elsewhere, I will name the poster here :

SHAMELESS, ALSO KNOWN AS F IN FERRARILOVER. :red:

Guilty in the first degree of shamelessly canvassing for member of the month votes when in spirit it is an honour not consciously sought by members who are deemed worthy of the award by fellow members.

His shameless antics are shocking and disgraceful and cheapen the award that was originally bestowed on posters who earned it by endeavour beyond that normally expected of the basic ass in the grass poster in the face of other poster hostility, free enterprise competition and other things I haven t thought of yet. :evil:
:clap: :bow: :clap:

What he said!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

A rant on a football theme.
The North East is NOT the hot bed of football, no matter what the media say. At the risk of upsetting our North eastern colleagues---
Niether North east 'Giant' has won anything of note for 37 years. THATS THIRTY SEVEN YEARS. Longer than the majority of members on here have been alive.
Newcastle is my favourite bone of contention with these two though and heres a list of why (and this could go on for some time.........) :@

Loyalty. Most loyal and passionate fans in the land-NO THEY ARE NOT! This one city club with nothing around it for scores of miles and miles has seen downturns in its support when they aren't doing so well just like every other club. The press just seem to ignore this. :evil: An average (including away fans ) of 16-17,000 ish was the norm during the 80's. After relegation two seasons ago their fans on various forums raved on about how they would still sell out the 52'000 seat Sid James Park every week despite this. Didn't sell out once and haven't since promotion. :Oops:
Yes they were getting 40'000+ in the Championship but they were winning every week, would be (and is back in the Prem) interesting to see how their gates fell if they aren't winning. Despite this a running theme through their numerous live games was how the game was a sell out, followed by shots of banks of empty grey seats in the background! :@ :@

Big clubs. Sorry, but the big clubs win trophys. Occasionally a little 'Un' comes up trumps, but on the whole the big clubs win things. The 'North East Giants' dont win anything. Ever. :@ :@ :@
I dread the day Newcastle (if ever) win the FA Cup, the press would go into masturbation meltdown! :O

Famous Newcastle No9's- You have no idea how much this pile of media driven sh1te grates on me! :evil:
Milburn, MacDonald, Shearer....err....err....err...thats it! :evil: Three in 60 years. You can add Mickey Quinn if you like. :(

They were a selling club up to recent years, yet despite this the sychophantic media still fawn over their every move. :evil:
What were they saying when they sold Waddle,Beardsley,Gascoigne etc? The word is NOTHING! :Oops:

And finally, There is ManUre TV, Chelski TV, but when they motioned Newcastle TV a problem arose as they already exist. They are called BBC, ITV and SKY Sports. Check out the number of live games they had on the various channels last season and how many of this ordinary club have had on this season already. :evil:

As you have gathered, it makes my blood boil (a bit) :evil: :evil: :evil:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Lorries that hurtle down roads with vast sheets of ice flying off their roof hitting cars and smashing windscreens then getting upset when being told what twats they are for trying to blindly drive on doing the same thing to other motorists. Mouthing off in a dim Brummie accent to Southerners and issuing empty threats resulting in dental pain surely isnt the way to carry on :O
Dave

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote:Lorries that hurtle down roads with vast sheets of ice flying off their roof hitting cars and smashing windscreens then getting upset when being told what t**t they are for trying to blindly drive on doing the same thing to other motorists. Mouthing off in a dim Brummie accent to Southerners and issuing empty threats resulting in dental pain surely isnt the way to carry on :O
Had your screen put through mate? Bad lines that.
Oh, and by the way, Brummies (with or without teeth intact) are southerners! :)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Northerners = Anyone born past Penn Inn roundabout ;-)

Northern Abbot and above to you :engflag:
Dave

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote:Northerners = Anyone born past Penn Inn roundabout ;-)

Northern Abbot and above to you :engflag:
:) :) :)
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Right then, about this forum being off line for 5-10 minutes.

Where have I read that before ?

It turned out to be TWO EFFIN MONTHS. :red:

I won't knock the the site since it's been back because there is nothing to knock.

The next 10 minutes should prove interesting. :)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Working fine for me ;-)
Dave

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

10 minutes are up and nothing happened. :(

Did it happen at 23.00 then ?

If it happens at 24.00 plus 1 I'll miss it. :(

Going bed now, bye. :)
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Pardew says The Barcodes are in the top 5 biggest clubs in the land! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH-----THEY'RE NOT IN THE TOP 5 IN THE NORTH FFS (ManUre, ManCini, Thieverpool, Ever[yone on the dole] and [dirty] L##ds all rate bigger):red:
What a plank :evil:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Last I looked they were 12th in the league. That's below such giants as Stoke, Bolton, Blackburn, oh and West Brom.

Top 5?? He is clearly as deluded as the Geordie fans are.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com