Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Gullscorer wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy some 'You'd Butter Believe It' margarine..??

Yes. Butterbuys ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

FFS get a job or a hobby
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:FFS get a job or a hobby
Ha! Yet again, instead of answering the question, addressing the issue, or putting forward a reasoned argument, or even ignoring and moving on, somebody has felt the need to express their prejudice or display their mentality by making an emotional comment if not an ad hominem personal attack..
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

And write your posts in plain English instead of the absolute dribble you constantly type. Have you heard of the Plain English Campaign? http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/

Give it a try, or better still a rest you utter bore
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:And write your posts in plain English instead of the absolute dribble you constantly type. Have you heard of the Plain English Campaign? http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/
Give it a try, or better still a rest you utter bore
I rest my case.. :~D
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Please God, let this be true..................
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Most normal people on this forum appreciate my efforts to provoke awareness and discussion, along with my perceptive musings and wise observations on life, the universe, and everything. I do understand, of course, that there are a few people who will find many of my posts difficult to understand. Those few miserable souls have my sympathy. I cannot always understand them myself.

I cannot, however, agree to any calls for what amount to censorship and silence, nor any kind of dumbing down, any more than I should be required to provide simple explanations for those who are unable to understand long sentences. For them to get a basic education in English language and grammar, or even a dictionary, is I suppose too much to ask. I can only suggest that those poor unfortunates should try to avoid reading such posts. For them to do otherwise would be as pointless as reading the sub-titles when watching Eastenders.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

I passed the 11+ exam, went to a Grammar school, the same one William Hague attended, I got 7 GCE 'O' levels when they were still difficult to obtain, did a proper apprenticeship including 6 years on day release at college to get a B Tech in Mechanical engineering and have got a folder with so many qualifications from various jobs it's about 2" thick, and I've never watched any soaps or read The Sun so please don't try to make me out to be stupid.
"Why use one word when a hundred will do?" seems to be your mode of thought. I find you pompous, and the most irritating bore I've ever come across. In my opinion (and one or two others as well if someone starting a thread up just for you and your dull, inane rants is anything to go by) you have all but killed this forum.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Unfortunately your own recent comments, in my humble opinion, make no useful contribution to this forum and reveal more about yourself than anything else. You want only to read and write the kinds of posts you like, and to hell with everybody else's rights of freedom of expression. I've just had a browse through four pages of your posts on this forum and I saw nothing but inane boring comments and rants. If you think this forum is all but dead, why don't you liven it up with some intelligent posts, since you claim to have some intelligence, or otherwise bugger off? On second thoughts, please carry on with your own posts. They simply show you up for the kind of individual you are.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

So you're stalking me through my posts now? The last four pages of my posts I'm guessing have been pleas for you to give it a rest! You know the ones, the mind numbing inane ramblings about feminism etc and how it's going to cause the end of the world blah blah bloody blah?
I used to love this forum, I've been crowned King of the FUNNY jokes and Ranter-In-Chief of the whinge /moan section, but find my visits are less and less frequent, in the hope that you've finally either thought enough is enough or at least posted something remotely interesting to anyone but yourself. I do live in hope but it's dwindling week by week. You really are the most boring b@5t@rd dullard I've ever come across. Your partner, if you have one, is a real martyr.

I will return, posting FUNNY jokes and AMUSING rants when you, Gullscorer realise no one but you is remotely interested in anything you post on here.

PS If we are ever unfortunate to attend a match at the same time I'll be able to spot you a mile off.

You'll be stood on your own. :@
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I've searched through the last dozen or so pages of the Funny Jokes (etc.) thread for anything posted by you which is even remotely funny, without success; some of your posts on that thread have been outright weird. However, I will concede that you are king of the rants, whinges and moans. But worse than that, you are one of the most intolerant individuals I have ever come across. You seek to ban and censor any expression of opinion and free speech with which you don't agree, and to silence anyone of whom you don't approve. You really do come across as a wannabe tin-pot dictator. Alas, such control-freakery is not uncommon in society and in relationships. Your partner, if you have one, must be a real martyr. You obviously have mental issues, and I suggest you seek expert help and counselling before returning..