Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Good God, you've got more to say on the Emet/Gullscorer lovein than you do on Hargreaves :whistle:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I wonder if he'll now begin to appreciate some of my truly funny and brilliant jokes; there's a huge selection to choose from on the jokes thread.. :~D
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Gullscorer wrote:I wonder if he'll now begin to appreciate some of my truly funny and brilliant jokes; there's a huge selection to choose from on the jokes thread.. :~D
Doubt it.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Southampton Gull wrote:Good God, you've got more to say on the Emet/Gullscorer lovein than you do on Hargreaves :whistle:
That's because David, that the EEB v GS love-in is far more interesting and worthy.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: That's because David, that the EEB v GS love-in is far more interesting and worthy.

Couldn't agree more that it, or anything else for that matter, is of far more interest than your opinion :na:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Southampton Gull wrote:
Couldn't agree more that it, or anything else for that matter, is of far more interest than your opinion :na:
Whatever.

TUST Member 468

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

chunkygull wrote:BIRTHDAYS! I b@st@rd, f*ckin hate 'em. Another poxy year older. :@
Whats to bloody celebrate, yourself and many others you love a year closer to the grave. :'(

Hearing stupid cheesy Happy Birthday greetings from people when you just want to forget about, let it pass and carry on like a normal day. People who dont give you time of day or a second thought all year round, then its Happy Birthday! Then they get offended or cant understand when you say F*ck Off! :slap:

My family know how I feel about this $h1t but still they persist with it and wonder why on that day Im such a grumpy b@st@rd. Mind you if people werent to know its not their fault.

My Mother in Law thinks you should be grateful to make another year and each one should be celebrated and the occasion marked. B0ll0ck$! Its the date you were born on and thats it, what a crock of $h1t. :-/

Im grateful to make it through each year and still be here, but, why do I have to be happy and make a song and dance of it, I bloody hate it, ever since I was about 20. It just signals change, and once in your 30's its downhill fast. Each year passes and you arent what you were a year ago, eventually pulling you towards your appointment with the Grim Reaper. :-o

Its just an indication of how fast your time is running out! How many times when you are talking about stuff do you say, oh I cant believe that was a year ago/2 years ago, 5 , 10, 15. AAARRRGGGHH. :'(

What about presents you say, Oh Yeah, a load of tat or tools, or car cleaning stuff, or just a load of old $h1t you dont want. Then the look of disapointment on peoples faces when you dont start leaping about, springing 10 feet in the air, punching the sky, doing cartwheels or whooping like a stupid f*ckin' yank at a baseball game after you have opened their gift. I can feign appreciation and thanks, but, my problem is that when i get something I dont really want or need or its not of use to me I feel so bad and guilty and really horrible and quite upset that somebody has spent money on me and they really didnt need to or shouldnt have. I know it will probably sit in the cupboard or on the shelf gathering dust, and that makes me feel like crap. :|

Take the example for instance, I got a pair of trainers there is no way I would wear a couple of years ago, trainers aint cheap, so this makes me feel terrible, but whilst they were still in the box I stored them in the back of a wardrobe. Hilariously, of late the wife has been storing all Birthday presents and Christmas presents here, guess what, scatty mare has only wrapped em up and given 'em to me again this year. :red: It's alright though I faked it and havent let on, yet! :no:
Postby chunkygull » 30 Apr 2014, 22:08

Done a little research - Jehovahs witnesses dont celebrate Birthdays - A lot of Muslims dont and those that do are only supposed to up to a certain age - Many parts of Africa and asia dont celebrate or only do up to or after a certain age.

Cards look quite nice and I suppose they are okay, but it just seems such a waste of money and there is the environmental issues to consider also. Some people just chuck there cards in the bin after a couple of days but that just makes me feel bad because of the effort and expense people went to, so I end up keeping them all. I have a massive stack of Birthday and Christmas cards in my loft. (Yeah, i know, f*ckin' sad)

Same with presents i never ever get anything I would want or need and it just makes me feel annoyed at myself and quite bad for the people who bought them. If I want something I will go and buy it. I bought a dvd boxset on ebay (dirt cheap) of the complete series Of Blackadder with every single episode in it, the wife said "oooh have you bought that as a Birthday present to yourself"? I was like, "no I F*ckin' havent, why the f*ck would I do that, I bought it because Blackadders F*ckin' brilliant, Blackadder f*ckin rocks, and it was cheap, thats why I bought it, nothing to do with a poxy birthday"! ( I got a Police Academy complete collection boxset dirt cheap an' all )

Its just the whole me, me, me, lets celebrate, I want to be spoilt, this is the anniversary of the day I was born attitude that I dont get. You were spawned on this day, so f*ckin' what, whoop - de- f n'-doo!

(Christ, all this ranting, raving and moaning, Ive been watching too much Alf garnett on youtube I reckon)

I just dont like getting older and I dont see it as a cause for celebration, yes Im grateful to still be here, but for crying out loud it means Im edging closer and closer to the end and the whole thing just seems to go way too fast as it is without bloody making a big deal about it and wanting a fuss.

If I dont like it or want to celebrate it, why the f*ck to those around me feel they have to? Just dont buy me any presents or cards, shut the f*ck up about it, let it pass and dont do f*ck all and then I will be happy and you will have given me the best Birthday of all.

This years has been a particularly $h1t depressing one as it means I am now a year away from being B@st@rd 40, I am not amused, it is really bothering me and P1$$1ing me off, all I keep thinking is - Where has the time gone? What have I done with my life? Where is my life going? How long left? Am I now halfway there or do i have less? I feel like crap compared to 10 years ago and that means in another 10 years I will feel much worse! The last 39 years have gone really fast, christ if whatever I have left goes that fast whats the F*ckin' point?

(If you werent depressed before you probably are now folks!)

Oh well only another 363 days to go until the big 4 0!
Ditto all the above except multiplied by a million this year. Absolutely sh1t and depressing birthdays are. Just glad I was working and could virtually forget about it. I dont understand anyone who would want to celebrate it take time off work for it after the age of 18 or possibly 21. How can you celebrate a day that makes you miserable, depressed, reflective (not in a good way), meloncholy, tearful and down right p1$$ed off. The worst part is my parents get a bit upset by how I feel and they dont want to respect my wishes and leave it alone, then I feel bad because I know my reaction to things has upset them. In general I just feel a bit guilty and bad for loved ones who buy me presents or cards and anyone else who knows and tries to be nice or kind about it when I just feel grumpy and pissed off, then I just look at myself and think " God, I am such a c*nt for being like this", or am I ?I know people mean well and it is nice that they think of you, but I **** hate b@stard birthdays! Oh well another year closer to the grave, joy, lets celebrate it! :@
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Suicide is the leading cause of death of British men under 50, and the male:female suicide differential has more than doubled in 30 years, from 1.7:1 to 3.5:1.

And now, the sad news that Jack Landesman, the 29-year-old younger son of feminist Julie Burchill, has taken his own life. This Daily Mail article tells you all about it, and gives an indication of the kind of person his mother is: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -life.html

In an article for (surprise, surprise) the Guardian, Burchill once wrote:

“That young men succeed in suicide more often than girls isn’t really the point. Indeed, the more callous among us would say that it was quite nice for young men finally to find something that they’re better at than girls…

To ask me to feel sympathy with suicides after witnessing this (the death of her father from asbestos-induced cancer) is, I suggest, just as unfeeling and ignorant as my callousness must appear to you – like asking a starving African to sympathise with an anorexic.”

Julie Burchill is a typically obnoxious man-hating ideological feminist, a callous selfish woman who even claims to be a Christian. If nothing else, perhaps her son’s suicide will make her stop and think, not only about her own part in her son’s unhappiness and death, but about male disposability and the vilification of men and boys in today’s toxic feminist society.

I won’t hold my breath..
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I'm fed up and pissed off with sitting here waiting..

.. for the Gaming International Torquay United takeover saga to be completed one way or the other :keepie:

.. for the Government to get up off its backside and take us out of the EU :-|

.. for the Government to appoint Chilcott to formulate a plan for a post-Brexit UK ;-)

.. for the next general election and a massive landslide for UKIP :scarf:

.. for feminists to realise that their whole ideology is founded upon distorted history, false statistics, and outright lies :@

.. for my GF to cook me the meal she promised me
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Forgot all about this thread!!

Gender neutrality. What in the name of all that is good and holy is that all about?!?!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Well said, Scott. If it were possible to up-vote posts in this forum I would up yours.. :)

Is my brain going Alka-Seltzers, or did I recently post something on this thread? If so, it seems to have disappeared.. :@
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

To hate blacks is, obviously, to be racist. But to hate the white Caucasian race? And to actively plot for its extinction? Sounds a bit far-fetched.

So I decided to investigate. Seems it has something to do with the EU. And with the recent waves of immigrants and refugees from Africa and the middle East. For me, at the moment, the jury is still out. More research to be done.

I'm totally against any form of racism. But I'm also against social engineering and manipulation of populations by powers-that-be. You can begin reading about this for yourself. Conspiracy theory? Or evil reality? Certainly food for thought:
http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Gullscorer wrote: 21 May 2017, 11:53 To hate blacks is, obviously, to be racist. But to hate the white Caucasian race? And to actively plot for its extinction? Sounds a bit far-fetched.

So I decided to investigate. Seems it has something to do with the EU. And with the recent waves of immigrants and refugees from Africa and the middle East. For me, at the moment, the jury is still out. More research to be done.

I'm totally against any form of racism. But I'm also against social engineering and manipulation of populations by powers-that-be. You can begin reading about this for yourself. Conspiracy theory? Or evil reality? Certainly food for thought:
http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/
This is racist clap trap. Intermarriage between people of different ethnicity is NOT genocide.
The Nazis didn't try to wipe out the jews by forcing them to mate with European Germans, they banned sexual relations between Jews and Germans as part of their policy to exterminate the Jews.
The human race originated in the rift valley in Africa and spread across the whole planet via migration. Every single human being alive today can trace their ancestry through DNA back to the original homo sapians of the rift valley.
The physical differences between people of different ethnicity are down to environmental factors in different parts of the world that have over generations shaped peoples physical characteristics.
The white people of Europe were once the original Africans of the rift valley. Over centuries in the colder climate of Europe their physical characteristics such as skin pigmentation and facial characteristics changed to adapt to that colder climate.
Over many, many centuries the ethnicity of the peoples of the British isles has been changed by migration. The original Britons, the celts were invaded and assimilated by the Romans and then pushed to western margins of Europe by the invasion of Angles, Jutes and Saxons. Then the vikings came and eventually settled to later be joined by the Normans, who themselves were the decendents of Viking settlers in France.
Black people, that is recent arrivals from Africa, have been resident in england since roman times and must surely have intermarried with the white population.
There is no such thing as a pure English or pure white race.
Labels such as Christian and Muslim are not racial/ethnic but cultural which is a different thing entirely.
Your post is entirely based on ignorance designed to inflame feelings of hatred between people of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Before I clicked on the link I knew it would be a reference to the so-called Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. This has long been a topic of interest for white supremacist and far-right types across Europe. When Nick Griffin (former leader of the BNP) stopped pretending to appear in any way respectable in the first half of this decade, he would rail against secret plots to exterminate white people on the part of the EU, the Jews, the UN and whoever else he was against.

Plainmoor78 is right, this is nothing but openly racist claptrap with nothing but randomly collected quotes with no substance behind them.

When you promote the same ideas as washed up racists you know you're in the wrong.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Well, well.. I was, or thought I was being, non-committal. This was the first time I've come across this particular topic and I thought it might be of interest. When I encounter something new I research and collect all possible information before making up my mind. Yet already my post is condemned as 'entirely based on ignorance designed to inflame feelings of hatred between people of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds', and I am 'promoting the same ideas as washed up racists'. Merely by mentioning, in an objective way, something which may be of interest. But it seems to be typical of those on the political left to immediately 'shoot the messenger' in an attempt to close down discussion, to silence and censor whoever and whatever they don't want heard. That's totalitarianism. Thanks very much but in an open democratic society I prefer people to inform themselves and discuss the issues and to make up their own minds. By the way, the link I provided was what appears to be an anti-EU website. Obviously, in some quarters, merely to be anti-EU is to be on the extreme right.