The Bookies Odds Thread

Rivals banter, other footie/sport and general chat.

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Re: The Bookies Odds Thread

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 11 Oct 2013, 20:15

AUSTRIA 1-0 UP !!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! COME F*CKING ON!!!! (SORRY ABOUT THE SWEARING!!)

MARTIN HARNIK YOU BEAUTY!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.

tktufc91
Player Coach
Player Coach
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 » 11 Oct 2013, 22:17

Won my first ever accumulator tonight. £55 on a 10 team accumulator, although i did pick most of the clear cut favourites but still, that's my transport, ticket and beer money paid for for tomorrow.

Thank you England, France, Moldova, Russia, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Romania, Holland, Germany & Iceland.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 11 Oct 2013, 22:21

Well done mate. I've had a mare again but there's always another day.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.

tktufc91
Player Coach
Player Coach

Post by tktufc91 » 11 Oct 2013, 22:22

Cheers Andy, really thought England were going to screw me over but thank god Townsend was on form. WIll probably be my only win for the season but still, nice to be taking some money away from the bookies for once.

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 24 Oct 2013, 22:05

Bordeaux get a winner in the last minute! Bet won! No, Swansea concede a penalty in the third minute of injury time to draw 1-1 just seconds after. Joy to despair in seconds. You couldn't make it up. Often I think there is someone watching over me and trying to put me off gambling.

Plymouth Gull
Player Manager
Player Manager

Post by Plymouth Gull » 29 Oct 2013, 18:10

Stuck my £5 free bet on Brighton 1-2 Watford last night, so I was pretty pissed to see it finish 1-1 but see that Watford had a clear goal NOT given. Where's that technology when you need it!?

tktufc91
Player Coach
Player Coach

Post by tktufc91 » 30 Nov 2013, 19:56

Unbelievable. Two weeks in a row I've been let down by one team on my accumulator. Last week it was Hull, this week it was Watford. I swear I'm either no where close or one team off.

Stupid Hornets!!!!!

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 30 Nov 2013, 19:58

I'm so glad I didn't get the chance to get to the bookies today after much rushing about to get to Scunny. I would have backed Watford and QPR too so I got away with it!

tktufc91
Player Coach
Player Coach

Post by tktufc91 » 30 Nov 2013, 20:00

Worst thing was I hadn't planned on picking Watford until I got to the bookies. Lesson learnt. Stick to what you planned!

tktufc91
Player Coach
Player Coach

Post by tktufc91 » 30 Nov 2013, 20:00

Worst thing was I hadn't planned on picking Watford until I got to the bookies. Lesson learnt. Stick to what you planned!

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 26 Dec 2013, 13:01

Great start to Boxing Day for me, Man U 2 down at Hull in the first 10. Bet 365 have still got United at 3/1 to WIN the game!!! Do they not realise this is a MOYES team now and not a Fergie team? Oh well, bet done with. :-/

Scott Brehaut
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut » 26 Dec 2013, 13:11

2-2 now.

Did you not realise football matches last 90 minutes

:devil:

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 26 Dec 2013, 13:13

Scott Brehaut wrote:2-2 now.

Did you not realise football matches last 90 minutes

:devil:
The games I bet in don't. They usually last 95 and then like last week some c*nt from Cowdenbeath knocks one in on 95 and bang goes some more cash. :~D

Scott Brehaut
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut » 26 Dec 2013, 13:17

:rofl: :rofl:

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Post by AustrianAndyGull » 26 Dec 2013, 17:11

Just to let you all know that a bet of £14.25 got me £200 today so :na:

The Man U result didn't matter in the end because that acca let me down due to Tim Sherwood getting the Spurs job because he was ultra confident and now he's been knocked out of the cup by West Ham, had to score 3 at Southampton to win 3-2 and today couldn't beat West Brom at home. Well done Tim, still, you've got your money now so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, the real heroes of today apart from the ones in Torquay shirts were Celtic, Bournemouth, Burton (phew!), Kidderminster and Arsenal, the better team in North London. So all is Spurs can f*ck off but it didn't matter in the end because the above teams ensure I am not skint for New Year! :clap: