Welcome to the site, introduce yourself topic...

General chat about anything else goes here.
oliemarles
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by oliemarles »

no barlow, its you whom need to shut up! :P:P:P:P:P
nahh love you :) :lol:
Procrastination is what built this world today! Sorry, I'm dribbling on...
JoeBarlow
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by JoeBarlow »

haha, i know i know :L peace to yer bruv
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Hi Bruce, Hows it going? :) Still winding people up like that famous day at Wembley a couple of years back?? You (and I as I was in the firing line) versus 20,000 Cambridge United fans. great day out!

Keith
Oblivion!!!!
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

oliemarles wrote:HI

Yeah im Olie, i live in Paignton and stand in the middle of the pop-side (with the rowdy lot)

I know Barlow! and Frank is the Captain of our ship ;-)
Bithell is just a Bully!
sorry bit off topic ;-) aha

I basically live for football,i go home and away when i can, but i also do go to college
studing Law Sociology English Lit and Geography!

Thats my Life pretty much!

You also know me;-)!

A certain referee who you saw on Saturday and at the Torquay united academy a week ago! :)
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Yellow4life wrote: You also know me;-)!

A certain referee who you saw on Saturday and at the Torquay united academy a week ago! :)
Pah, referees!I used to have some 'disagreements' with the guys in the 7 a side league. I wonder if they're all still at it..
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
oliemarles
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by oliemarles »

haha we are not too bad! ;-)
Procrastination is what built this world today! Sorry, I'm dribbling on...
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Hi

I was never born in Devon let alone Torquay, my family have nothing to do with Devon (they are all Lundaners) and for many of my younger years I was a regular in the Clock End at Highbury.

About 20 years ago my mate (who is Devon born and bred) started taking me to Leyton Orient, Barnet and Brentford TUFC away games. It ended up we would make a point of going to all the away games which meant we didn't have to travel more than 2 hours. I then moved to Southampton (over 10 years ago) dropped the Gooner status and started travelling to Torquay home and away games (mainly away) on my own or with mates who I could pursuade to watch lower league football (or Brett if he is still about). It wasn't until Newport in the cup that I actually started to make friends and recognise people from dotnet (I met Alex, Mark, Scott and Hannah). From their I met up with Southampton Gull and now have my nipples tweaked on our way to every game we go to.

Now a days I am more recognised as being "The Drummer". It started at Stevenage away when someone had a drum but couldn't play it, I took it off them more out of frustration and we all ended up having a really good game.

I still believe Torquay have the best bunch of fans in all league football. Yes we have our moments in the "rowdy lot" but in all we sing our hearts out and our nice to our Mums and animals.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Hi all,

A little bit about myself... I've been a Torquay fan since a small child when my dad used to take me to games. Grand ol' age of 24 now

Now, I live in the slightly dull down of St Neots in Cambridgeshire and don't really have much money so feeling slightly exiled from my beloved Gulls. I've already got my eye on the Northampton away game towards the end of the season though, definitely up for a drunken gathering with some fellow fans!

Other than Torquay, my life pretty much revolves around music and currently the lead singer for a band which hasn't really done anything yet and doesn't even have a name. Not bad for 3 months work!

Anyways, see you all around!

Luke
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Welcome to TorquayFans.com.

I know St Neots well, used to have a girlfriend in Little Paxton, lovely part of the world.

Hope to see you become a regular on here and will look forward to meeting up at a game somewhere this season.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Wow, I was invited to a piss up at Little Paxton airfield once, by their Air Trafficers, it was great.
Luke, you're big in the music scene in that area, do you know of Taryn?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
natasha9211
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: rooney

Post by natasha9211 »

hi all i m natasha n new 2 this 4rum .This 4rum has really interesting info. Is there any football PC game section ?
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Hi,

Football PC games tend to be in the Popside area, which is basically anything unrelated to football and TUFC.

Az 4 da way u type, it myt nt go dwn 2 well on ere, so I wud suggest using proper language, ya get me? :P
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Hi Travelling Gull,

Welcome to the site. I hope you'll enjoy your time on here.

Just a question, do you travel around the world for work commitments, or is there another reason? :)
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Ah, fair play. :)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

travelling gull,

welcome to the funny farm.

cheers
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468