The TFF Charter

General chat about anything else goes here.
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

The TFF Charter

Post by yellow »

At last RaveD has agreed with my assessment that the Farm is a private members club with strong links to the current owners of the club and not a forum in the accepted sense of the word.

I doubt that that distinction will be removed from their contribution to the match day programmes, but I dont think Budleigh is necessarily one to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The sycophantic club affiliated drivel will continue but that is what happens when the editor is friends with and so in the pocket of the consortium.

And there is nothing wrong with that IMHO as long as it is acknowledged and transparent.

Still well done Dave Roach for finally showing the honesty that he has claimed in the past.

He also seems, at long last, to have woken up to the fact that his star poster is not only an asset but also a liability to his private members club because of his dogmatic and hectoring debating style. Behaving, as he does, like a top dog needing to defend his territory and prove his status to anyone else in the pack with an alternative view.
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)