Latest Film You've Seen

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Watched Next Goal Wins, really enjoyed it, being a long suffering TUFC fan I could empathise a bit. It was quite uplifting and inspirational in places and a good example of what a bit of half decent coaching, organisation and motivation of players can do, and that in this day and age it is most definitely essential to get anywhere. 7/10

How we could have done with a coach like the guy in the film over the last few years. :whistle:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2446600/

[youtube]_S4C2nQZlSA[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

STAR WARS - THE FORCE AWAKENS 9.5/10

Not saying anymore than that!
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

I'm not going to get to see Star Wars until after Christmas. It's going to be so hard to avoid any spoilers :(
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

OK so it's not a film it's television (6-episode mini-series). But could there be another big screen movie on it's way later?
The truth is out there..

[youtube]_1SmJUBT5q0[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE. - What an absolute rip roaring, barnstormer of a film, utterly brilliant, fun entertainment. A bit daft in places but absolutely loved it, good action, some nice subtle and sneaky bits of humour towards Bond films and some fun o.t.t caricatured performances from a few of the very good cast. Cant wait for the sequel. 8.5/10
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Yep, there's still a few good films out there.

I always loved westerns:

[youtube]6_UI1GzaWv0[/youtube]

Twelve US Academy Award nominations for this one:

[youtube]LoebZZ8K5N0[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

CREED - Grew up with the Rocky films and love all of them, idolised Stallone when I was a kid. What a truly awesome, brilliant, entertaining, poignant, enjoyable, emotional film Creed is. A great addition to the Rocky legacy and a really good stand alone film in its own right. The Rocky genre has evoloved for the modern audience and they could not have made it any better than it was. 9/10
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

chunkygull wrote:STAR WARS - THE FORCE AWAKENS 9.5/10

Not saying anymore than that!
Just watched it. I think you scored it harshly Chunks :nod:

Can't wait to see Creed
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Gullscorer wrote:As good as any feature film: http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-x-fil ... sode-1-748

Was this any good? I was a big fan of the X-Files back in the day but I'm always a bit wary when they resurrect shows from the past.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

DEADPOOL - AWESOME! Go and watch it immediately or you're a bunch of ass hats and douche bags! What are you waiting for, yes you, yes I mean you. Go, go on, now, get. 9/10
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

Watched it last night with Mrs Beard.
I've said X's many that remakes/follow up films (ie Rocky 23-the pensioner hits back etc) are almost universally utter bilge and as a rule I wont give them the time of day, (along with films that are massively overhyped, the last example being GRAVITY starring Sandra Bullock, the biggest pile of pap I've seen for a long time!).

Well this one didn't disappoint.

It's shat! :-/
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!