Time to move on?

General chat about anything else goes here.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Time to move on?

Post by Dave »

Put this on the banter board so comments are welcome from one and all.

Is it time us gulls fans stopped giving a toss about Paul buckle, Fonda s little club syndrome does come into play here, I have seen a number of posts across the forum s along the lines of “the king is dead, long live the king”, well I do not buy into that nonsense.

Whether you think the guy did a good job or not, he was never the king of anything, he was our manager, he is now the manager of a rival club, this is not sour grapes, and have no doubt a few reading this will probably say grow up man, however it is the way I feel, because he is now the manager of a league 2 rival, I personally hope he falls flat on his face, this may not happen of course, I will not however see it as anything else but pure comedy gold if it did.

Buckle has a better location a bigger club, a shinny new stadium on the horizon, yet all has done so far is sign players from us, or Matt Gill funny enough a player from his Exeter days, to me it shows a lack of imagination, and may well be further highlighting his limitations as a manager.

Personaly cant wait to welcome Torquay united “B” to plainmoor next season
Formerly known as forevertufc