Why are you in the National League ???

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TorquayFans.com

Why are you in the National League ???

Post by TorquayFans.com »

Name: Neil Blair
Has entered the following message into the contact form:
Why are you in the National League ??? You were ALWAYS my favorite away game ?????? I am a Carlisle supporter but your supporters I found to be the friendliest of all the others !!!! It was like the old days when supporters could be mixed...you would argue friendly all the game and then shake hands at the end !! My ancestors originally came from St Just in Cornwall and I have lots of relatives in Penzance!! I used to go and stay there for a few days and then stop off at your ground for the match against Carlisle on the way home !!! Again your supporters are the best I have ever come across !! I am in a wheelchair now but would I still be able to get in your ground ?? Hopefully you will be back in the league,,,,,,,the sooner the better !!! SO I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY....VERY BEST !!!!

Neil Blair
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

We won't be next season, hope that answers your question
Lucy
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

I would have thought that was an easy one to answer.
BECAUSE WE'RE SHIT
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Bad management off the pitch compounded by decisions to employ 'legend' former players as managers, who had no previous experience in management. This was further exacerbated by our main backer deciding to the sell the club and a financially hobbled consortium taking over who later sold the club to a property developer. Said property developer then put his mate in charge who managed to spend one month in season appointing a manager, who has turned out to be a big disappointment.

It's basically been 5 years of bad decision followed by bad decision. If we were owned by the fans I'd almost (...almost) welcome the chance to completely gut the club and rebuild again in NLS, as shite as that league is. As it is, being owned by property developers, it takes them a step closer to killing the club.