Q&A: Lee Sharpe

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SkyBlueGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Q&A: Lee Sharpe

Post by SkyBlueGull »

Firstly Louis - now sorted and back in the fold

I am attending my local golf clubs speaker evening in March - that's in Kenilworth in deepest darkest Warwickshire.

The event is a black tie affair and usually attended by 70 + blokes most of whom make me - at 58 - seem a mere young whippersnapper.

Into this mix comes lee Sharpe as the speaker and under my black DJ and bow tie I will be wearing my oldest TUFC shirt and a scarf. I hope to surprise him with the fact that their is a TUFC supporter where he probably least expects it and one who saw him play once for TUFC and lighten his mood amongst the coffin dodgers attending.

I hope to divert him from regaling about his times at MUFC and Leeds and get him to talk about his TUFC days.

Anybody have any pertinent questions they would like me to ask him

If you let me know I will comprise a list and present it to him - if he doesn't answer them all on the night I can only ask that he sends me a reply in the fullness of time so I can pass the answers back.

Alternatively this forum has had an ex player Q&A session and if someone - Louis ? - can tell me what to do/how the process works or what contacts details need to be exchanged to see if he would be amenable to a Q&A session I will try and facilitate it

SBG
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Welcome back, I was just about to sort your account and saw you were logged in - good stuff. :)

Q&A is a feature we'd be more than happy to setup and can do it within this topic if you're happy for people to post messages for him up here?
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I was in contact already Louis, he figured it out himself.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Questions on here ?

Surperb if matey can get some answered ....this is my cup of tea i love this kind of stuff
SkyBlueGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SkyBlueGull »

Louis/Southampton Gull

I will try and do what suggested but if this proves difficult is there not some way - if I can get some contact details from Lee (confidential of course)that you could co-ordinate a Q& A session with some modern technology magic

I seem to remember a Q&A with Russell some years ago where it seemed seamless - board members posted questions and some time later they came back with Russells replies

Just want to ensure there is a backup plan

Perhaps I could persuade him to come down to TUFC- Boots and Laces to do a speaker evening raising money for TUST - just an idea

SBG