Time to be Together if you “support “ Torquay United F.C.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

goody2449 wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 16:14Bore off and join the debate on question time if you want to talk politics. There is absolutely nothing, you, I or anyone else can do about the ownership of TUFC!!!!!!
You are an ignorant **** who'll salute a cannon ball as it takes your head off ~ now run along and bawl at some squaddies on the parade ground you thicko. There's no debating with idiots in the room!

The people who have diligently exposed the ownership of the club and how it came about ~ and it's far more people than an idiot like you would ever realise ~ have served it far better than a daft booger like you would ever realise ~ you; Jim Parker and his tame hacks.

End of debate once again as the loudmouth twart enters it.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Goody - your post is quite ludicrous because as stated Merse lives 400 miles. I live 75 miles away and thought of going yesterday but thank god I thought better of it.

That said it really was an excellent crowd in the circumstances but just illustrates what any significant improvement can produce.

Had we won I would have gone on Tuesday night - this would have involved me getting home from work at six and then making a mad dash down to Torquay and then getting home at midnight. Clearly I am not going to bother now.

If you blame all this on Owers and don't think Nicholson is at all culpable when he blew the entire budget on a farmers field full of turnips then you are a complete fool.

No doubt you'll be one of those who will be lauding Nicholson if he goes to Halifax and keeps them up whilst completely ignoring that they only actually need a point a game to stay up.

Anyway does it really matter, yesterdays result just backs up what we already know - ie that we are not good enough to compete with even the most bog average team most of the time.

Our position in this league is a complete disgrace and as Merse correctly says it comes about due to years of gross mismanagement.
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: luke Young

Post by goody2449 »

Your a **** dick head Merse, ill ignore your absolute left-wing political attitude, and sit and wait for you to stump up the £30k a month a month that is currently being ploughed into the club with your corbanite followers.

ill be at Plainmoor for the rest of the season if you ever muster the courage "me and my fellow thicko squaddies" have to make sure you can continue to air your free speech in our democratically safe land, if you want to discuss this further. ill doubt you will!!!!!

A man of your age should have more respect, instead of petty sniping!! your a silly old fool!!!

Apart from talking about it, what have YOU done about the current political situation at plainmoor????

come on, let us hear your master plan???
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

Brucie, whats your masterplan also????

There a lot of talk on here but nothing being said???

Come on, explain to the thicko how you, merse, TUST or any one else is going to fund the Football club, upwards of £30k a month currently??????
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

goody2449 wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 17:05 Your a **** dick head Merse, ill ignore your absolute left-wing political attitude, and sit and wait for you to stump up the £30k a month a month that is currently being ploughed into the club with your corbanite followers.

ill be at Plainmoor for the rest of the season if you ever muster the courage "me and my fellow thicko squaddies" have to make sure you can continue to air your free speech in our democratically safe land, if you want to discuss this further. ill doubt you will!!!!!

A man of your age should have more respect, instead of petty sniping!! your a silly old fool!!!

Apart from talking about it, what have YOU done about the current political situation at plainmoor????

:red: for your language. But you can't be posting as Osborne as you state you attend games. Maybe your harrop and the wife has just burnt your dinner. Either way how is the 30k loss fact to you. Please explain
Lucy
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

goody2449 wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 17:05 Your a **** dick head Merse, ill ignore your absolute left-wing political attitude, and sit and wait for you to stump up the £30k a month a month that is currently being ploughed into the club with your corbanite followers.

NOTHING!!!!!

QUICK ENOUGH TO SLAG OFF THE BRITISH ARMY, AND THE THICKO SQUADDIES PAID TO KEEP THIS COUNTRY SAFE AND SOUND AND ENSURE FREE SPEECH IS STILL ALLOWED IN THE UK, YET NO MASTERPLAN!!!!

AND THERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, MERSE'S GRAND MASTERPLAN, THOUGHT UP IN HIS FRONT ROOM SOME 400 MILES AWAY FROM PLAINMOOR, IN-BETWEEN WIKIPEDIA COPY AND PASTING SESSIONS!!!!!!!
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

lucy6lucy wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 17:19 :red: for your language. But you can't be posting as Osborne as you state you attend games. Maybe your Harrop and the wife has just burnt your dinner. Either way how is the 30k loss fact to you. Please explain

lucy, don't be daft and try and make out im in the Osbourne/Harrop fan club. im a fan like you, a football fan. it doesn't take too much research to find out how much it costs to run a football club. Ask Chester, Dagenham, Hartlepool and all the other clubs in financial trouble. Torquay is not in that trouble, (Were in lots more different types of trouble, I don't disagree).

Im just sick people going on about the past. its history its done. someones paying the bill currently, whether we like it or not, whether we know his true intentions or not. we've still got a football club to support. there's a lot of fans in the country worried theirs may not exist past MArch!!!

If everyones so in the know on here, why are we not hearing any masterplans??

Why is no one kncking on the door t palinmoor offereing to buy the club so osborne cant get his seedy hands on the land???

its just all talk!!!
Last edited by goody2449 on 18 Feb 2018, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Tell you what , merses game previews on his forum are 2nd to none and although I don't post much on the Penn inn site , it's a wealth of interesting information. I use it as a libary and maybe I should be posting more on that one .Some opinions he gives I agree with , some I don't but that's the same with everyone on here.

What has miles got to do with anything ??? I live 300 miles away and only go to about 3 home games a season

Get a grip , your making a fool out of yourself
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

I didn't make it personal!

I agree some of what he writes is factually interesting, the dripple about the past owners/managers is whats gripping me and others. There no positive in it, so why bring it up, constantly!!!!
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by lucy6lucy »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 17:30 Tell you what , merses game previews on his forum are 2nd to none and although I don't post much on the Penn inn site , it's a wealth of interesting information. I use it as a libary and maybe I should be posting more on that one .Some opinions he gives I agree with , some I don't but that's the same with everyone on here.

What has miles got to do with anything ??? I live 300 miles away and only go to about 3 home games a season

Get a grip , your making a fool out of yourself
I think Geoff already has Westyorkshire. :lol:
Lucy
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by lucy6lucy »

goody2449 wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 17:33 I didn't make it personal!

I agree some of what he writes is factually interesting, the dripple about the past owners/managers is whats gripping me and others. There no positive in it, so why bring it up, constantly!!!!

Come on. " I didn't make it personal " you've just called the guy a *UCKING DICKHEA* If that's not personal, we must live in a different world. No need for that.
Lucy
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

lucy6lucy wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 17:38

Come on. " I didn't make it personal " you've just called the guy a *UCKING DICKHEA* If that's not personal, we must live in a different world. No need for that.
"You are an ignorant **** who'll salute a cannon ball as it takes your head off ~ now run along and bawl at some squaddies on the parade ground you thicko. There's no debating with idiots in the room!

The people who have diligently exposed the ownership of the club and how it came about ~ and it's far more people than an idiot like you would ever realise ~ have served it far better than a daft booger like you would ever realise ~ you; Jim Parker and his tame hacks.

End of debate once again as the loudmouth twart enters it.
"

I rest my case.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

It's come accross as personal , I'm not defending merse but I actually enjoy his game previews and also many of his opinions . Personally i love hearing tales from his time at plainmoor .As for the potential to lose plainmoor the work he has done to keep our eyes open on this osborne bloke is quite astonishing. It's actually scary. 30000 grand a month is nothing to what we could lose and never ever get back. I accept there are many angles to all of this but merses and his fellows have argued there corner and gave evidence to back it up. Some of that time and effort can't under estimated
There is no wrong or right on here. People can come accross in different ways.

Get over it sir
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

Roger that, and the work to expose the current and past mishappenings is not left dumbfounded on me, I can assure you of that, I would just like to hear something proactive, whats the masterplan? Theres no point moaning and sniping about the past!!! lets hear what can/is being done to own the club and carry it on in to the future
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Think it's more about exposing a possible flaw in the current ownership that could leave us homeless.

Ask Bristol rovers