Time to be Together if you “support “ Torquay United F.C.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: luke Young

Post by goody2449 »

But its been exposed, everyone with a keen interest in TUFC is aware. (thanks to the people who exposed such information) but what now?? its boring hearing how crap it is, was and will continue to be with the former manager's players. We are where we are. without a master plan there will be no positive outcome.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Are you happy with the current state of affairs either on the pitch and or off it ???
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

goody2449 wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 18:03 But its been exposed, everyone with a keen interest in TUFC is aware. (thanks to the people who exposed such information) but what now?? its boring hearing how crap it is, was and will continue to be with the former manager's players. We are where we are. without a master plan there will be no positive outcome.
Well you should have sacked him after the north ferriby match harrop
Lucy
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

lucy6lucy wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 18:29 Well you should have sacked him after the north ferriby match harrop
yea i should of!!

can u try not to burn the chips for once on Tuesday lucy, otherwise you and the fella in the burger bar will be next on the hit list
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I haven’t got a master plan.

I live hundreds of miles from Plainmoor and have not yet managed to watch a game this season.

What can I do? Well, I could clap the players from afar and delude myself that all is well, or I could support the TUST and assist them in their aims.

I, along with many others, have invested too much time, effort and money in TUFC to simply watch a couple of parasites hack away at it until the club is nothing but a memory in our heads and hearts.

Bollocks to that.

Osbourne, Harrop et al are desperate for those of us shouting from the rooftops to be drowned out by others who are, for whatever reason, seemingly happy to keep paying their entrance fee and clap the players off the pitch.
I read on Facebook a couple of days ago a post from some deluded idiot who was attacking the trust for stirring up fans against our owner.
**** right they are, if we want to see this club survive we, as supporters, need to shout it loudly from the rooftops that we are being run into the ground by these bastards.

If we don’t do it, nobody else will.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

Brilliant. Lets slag loyal supporters off again.
It is possible to go to Plainmoor and still support the Tust you know.
We are not all local idiots doffing our caps to Osborne that you seem to think.
So fed up with being told we are stupid for supporting our team.
Tust member 191
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

Mattpuma wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 19:09 Brilliant. Lets slag loyal supporters off again.
It is possible to go to Plainmoor and still support the Tust you know.
We are not all local idiots doffing our caps to Osborne that you seem to think.
So fed up with being told we are stupid for supporting our team.
:goodpost:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I’m not slagging off “loyal supporters” (what the hell does that even mean anyway?). I’m addressing the fact that there are still many people out there who pay their money, clap the players off the pitch and think that there is no issue at all, that Osbourne is our Saviour and that the TUST can’t be trusted and are simply stirring up crap to push forward their agenda.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

Pretty obvious really. It means you support your team through thick and thin. Are you not a loyal supporter then?
Supporting your team does not equal supporting the owners. They are 2 different things.
Despite what some enlightened people claim on here if nobody went through the turnstiles the club would be dead so perhaps you could lay off criticizing people who choose to support their team.
Those who think if we all stopped going a Phoenix club would arise are deluded. No fans and TUFC is dead and the developers win. Think about that.
Tust member 191
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

I'm not sure who you think claps the team off, from where I was yesterday, half the fans had already left by the time the whistle went. Why should we not go and watch our football club if we've paid for our season ticket? should we only go when we're winning? Osborne is not the savior, I don't think anyway, but I don't see anyone else willing to put the money up month on month at the minute. What is TUST actually doing? we don't hear from them for weeks on end? absolute no representation at the stadium on match days, of course we're gonna be cynical.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

I've removed this because whatever the rights and wrongs it serves no useful purpose on here (SG)
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

So NO masterplan, just becoming the grammar police!!! Well done merse, well done, shown your true colours again!! You **** decrepit old fool, watch you dont slip and break a hip!!!
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

Comment removed, inappropriate content. (ADMIN)
oldcommsboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by oldcommsboy »

goody2449 wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 19:34 What is TUST actually doing? we don't hear from them for weeks on end? absolute no representation at the stadium on match days, of course we're gonna be cynical.
Last post from TUST was 2 days ago and contained some interesting and relevant news.

Are you a member? If not, join - you might find there are members who could help to run a football club :)
Chris
TUST member 479
goody2449
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by goody2449 »

oldcommsboy wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 20:14 Last post from TUST was 2 days ago and contained some interesting and relevant news.

Are you a member? If not, join - you might find there are members who could help to run a football club :)
Yes i am a member, have been for a little while now. Not so sure the starting of a facebook page is big news though.