GET Gary Owers, Martin Khul & Geoff Harrop OUT NOW

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Just wait outside the local shop in Wellswood on the day they get their crisps delivery ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
sgf
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by sgf »

[highlight=yellow][/highlight]
lucy6lucy wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 16:45 Completely agree. Nicholson should have gone after the north ferriby match, to allow a clean slate for this season. Instead the ownership and string puppet allowed him to spend the budget on a squad that in theory was looking ok, but ok comes at a price, these ok players where all injury prone. [highlight=yellow]Where does Harrop live in Torquay, because I'm surprised there has not been a boycott outside it[/highlight]. The guy has to go.
Lucy, I'm sure that's tongue in cheek but I wouldn't even mention that sort of business!!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Why not? It would happen at any other club with passionate fans. Sometimes as a fanbase we are way too soft and easily shit on.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Why on earth should a thread that reads this keep referring to Nicholson even Bristow... ? oh I know Merse has contributed to it!
Shut up with your obsessions please.

It's long time we looked at the now. While we make any excuse at all for the useless guy at the helm currently he will remain there and we will be totally certain to run aground.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Dazza wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 17:16 Why on earth should a thread that reads this keep referring to Nicholson even Bristow... ? oh I know Merse has contributed to it!
Shut up with your obsessions please.

It's long time we looked at the now. While we make any excuse at all for the useless guy at the helm currently he will remain there and we will be totally certain to run aground.
...and whilst you make allowances for criminal past mis-management and mis-direction the 'lay down & tickle my tummy apathy continues'!

I think you're the one with the obsession pal!
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

Past is your own word Merse.... and you need to get out of it..
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Southampton Gull wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 17:13 Why not? It would happen at any other club with passionate fans. Sometimes as a fanbase we are way too soft and easily shit on.
Well said Dave. Fatty was squealing like a stuck pig earlier this season. He’d have had a much more torrid time at most other clubs.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

lucy6lucy wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 16:45Where does Harrop live in Torquay
TQ1 3LA ;-)
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

sgf wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 17:05 [highlight=yellow][/highlight] Lucy, I'm sure that's tongue in cheek but I wouldn't even mention that sort of business!!
What is wrong with a boycott outside his million pound house, courtesy of Osborne inheritance, helped by that documentary when he was looking for a house under the buckle regime. He needs to realise he is not welcome in torquay under his current interest. Why is that so offensive to you. his next move will be the pent house in TQ1 if we do nothing
Lucy
Guildford Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by Guildford Gull »

Why not indeed. Charlton fans went to their owners home town in Belgium and distributed leaflets and protested outside a restaurant where he was having a family meal. He's since put the club up for sale!
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Torquay fans can't even manage an effective boycott of ONE MATCH at Plainmoor let alone outside Harrop's house.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Yorkieandy wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 18:25 Torquay fans can't even manage an effective boycott of ONE MATCH at Plainmoor let alone outside Harrop's house.
That’s the problem Andy, some of us type from a keyboard others attend matches either Home/away.
Last edited by lucy6lucy on 21 Jan 2018, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Whilst not wishing really to go down the legend route, I wonder at times, whether we made the wrong man manager when Hargreaves was appointed with Lee Hodges as assistant. Hodges has twice done a good job with Truro, in the same way Tully has and I'd probably settle for Hodges as manager when we went down.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Speaking with Chris Rich after the Eastleigh match (he wasn't present yesterday) he as good as admitted a change of manager should have been made in the summer.
In my opinion big mistake in retaining Nicholson.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

lucy6lucy wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 18:30 That’s the problem Andy, some of us type from a keyboard others attend matches either Home/away.
I'm doing my part by having a 4 year boycott. If everyone else did the same then dear old Clarkey would have to fund the club even more without the income coming and maybe force him to rethink if it's worth it but no, everyone just keeps helping him out.