Dorel signs

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Dorel signs

Post by Bristol_Gull »

Dorel is on board until the end of the season - https://www.torquayunited.com/news-goal ... -contract/

I know Clarke made a gaff in the last game but I honestly think it's tough to choose between these two - my gut says we need all the experienced heads in the team right now but Dorel has the right spirit.

Who is your #1?
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

This is the one area of the squad we are blessed. Both are fine goalkeepers. Forget the gaff, remember what Clarke did in our opening games before his injury he was always MOTM. O' were we blessed with two strikers in the same calibre as our goalies. I cannot choose between them as to who is #1.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Another positive move in my book. Are they listening?

I'd say there isn't much between them but Clarke in the run-in for me based on his experience. Happy either way though really.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 22:27 Another positive move in my book. Are they listening?

I'd say there isn't much between them but Clarke in the run-in for me based on his experience. Happy either way though really.
2 goalkeeper who could argue being number 1...
Competition is what you want