Jim Parker Herald Express

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

SenorDingDong wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 19:55 Everyone who thinks that the article was vapid nonsense and is still angered by the HE's attitude towards the club's fans should post a comment on that article. We already have six comments on there, the more comments we make (or emails sent to Jim Parker - professional in tone) the more chance there is that the HE might actually start reporting on the things they should be. It only takes a few minutes to do.
:goodpost:
Lucy
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

SenorDingDong wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 19:55Everyone who thinks that the article was vapid nonsense and is still angered by the HE's attitude towards the club's fans should post a comment on that article.............
You'll not find one from me on there; I've been blocked for ages.

The cosy little world of Torbay Toryism censors serious debate because it knows it will be exposed for what it is ~ reactionary, self-interest based and undemocratic......shame on them!
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Did anybody notice the sarcastic comment from Guy Henderson thanking us for the good & bad comments about their style of journalism on the HE podcast last week ?
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

I don't understand why they are being like this ?

There is reason to question and question they are not.

So we have been questioning ( I've been reading with interest if I'm honest ) others have the knowhow of business and able to make sense of things that frankly some things I don't understand.

Come on hearld we should have the club at heart , never to late in my book. Jump on board and do the due dilliange we are doing
Soupdragon
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Steve Woods

Post by Soupdragon »

The Herald Express USED to be quite good. That was in the old, old days when they published daily and had 'proper' news hounds; people like Allan Tudor and Alex Ali. This nonsense would never have got past them.
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

So the BBC are on to the case that the HE should have been on weeks/months ago!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42958113
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Well we've definitely rattled the HE's cage haven't we, let's hope it's made them realise we are serious about our football club & look out anybody who tries to mess it up or tries to hide the truth from us ,we may be a little club stuck out on a limb in dozy south devon( in some peoples eyes ) but we care & we damn well care a lot
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Seemed to have his tail between his legs in podcast

All we want is the best for club so come on Herald do your job right , I've no agenda against the hearld as all that matters is the football club , so forget your egos and forget your mistakes and do your bleeding job !!!!