Hope or Hopeless

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Harrop is the most blinkered man you could ever meet, it's no surprise to me but typical of the experience many people have after reaching out to him.

He needs to go!!!
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Dave , what does he bring to the table

Contacts ???? NO

COMMUNICATION NO

EATS THE LEFT OVER CARVERY ? YES
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

He prefers multipack crisps from the Wellswood convenience shop, often seen grasping them as he waddles down the road ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Minneapolisgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by Minneapolisgull »

I appreciate the brutal honesty of the responses! Maybe we will already be down and out by the time I get across the pond for the Dagenham home game!!! As mentioned it is the Hope that kills you.. but sadly it is all we have! Just maybe we will go on one of those runs that will see us rise like a phoenix from the quagmire of this disastrous season!!! Start with a win Saturday!! And the sky is the limit. Last season York were relegated in 21st place with 50 points. We require a minimum of 11 wins end the season with 53 points and that will hopefully see us safe! We have to believe it is possible.....
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

I admire your positive outlook Minneapolis but being here right next to it is like living next to a rotting corpse it stinks. There isn't a cat in hells chance of a win anytime soon we just haven't got the personnel to achieve the impossible.
I may sound a bit of a defeatist to you but I'm telling you as it really is .
If you know of any super rich business men in the good old US of A who are interested in association football (English soccer) & would be interested in purchasing a sleeping giant in football please feel free to big us up over there, you never know you may be part of the solution by planting the first seeds of recovery.
Anyway welcome & keep on engaging with us your input is invaluable.
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Under this shower of Sh💩t 11 wins is a possibility, unfortunately it may take 2 or 3 seasons to accomplish!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Took us this long to get 4 wins. Not going to happen
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Minneapolisgull wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 19:59 I am a exiled Torquay fan following from a far ( Minneapolis USA).
Woo! Another member in our US fan club.

I think we're up to about half a dozen now.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

For hope you will need to look up to the heavens to avoid NLS next season.

So my biblical response to the person who has the authority relating to the direction of the club is:

"But I will warn you whom to fear: fear the One who after He has killed has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:5)