Sign at the bottom of Hamelin Way

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alan Little

Sign at the bottom of Hamelin Way

Post by Caldwellanddobson »

Given the state of the club on and off the pitch this should come as no surprise, but as only an occasional visitor to the bay these days I was disappointed to see earlier today that our next home fixture at Plainmoor will be against Eastleigh on Monday. Bet this wouldn’t have happened in Merse’s day...
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Maybe your an occasional visitor to the updated fixtures as well
Lucy
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Pretty sure it won’t be on Monday Lucy.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

The sign was meant to advertise match's to non-TUFC supporting visitors to the bay, not to those who support the club that know the revised fixture dates. I'm guessing it is still advertising the game as Monday 1st of January ?

More to the point, in the days of the old Newton Abbot to Torquay road, and the roundabout at the bottom of Hamelin way, pretty much all traffic could that sign, with the new road and junction, how much traffic see's it now, I travel along the road towards Paignton every day, never see the sign.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

And this excuses not displaying the correct date of the match? Another example of the shambles that has become of the club I continue to love.