tufc in crisis

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Why have the results of the elections at the AGM a month ago not been updated on the trust website? (Thanks for the link rob). I'm nitpicking but if there is to be a trust then everything needs to be in order for it to maintain and sustain it's credibility and it's sense of thorough professionalism. Especially if there is to be money entrusted. Apologies for bringing that up as i am aware of the difficulties those who run the trust have had and they are all volunteers who love the club. I just think it's something that's really, really important.
Last edited by Yorkieandy on 10 Jan 2018, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Rjc70 wrote: 10 Jan 2018, 14:35 He promises new stadia. But, in terms of his business dealings and subsequent construction, there's some new housing on the outskirts of Swindon; an IKEA in Bristol; some wasteland in Reading with new housing nearby and precisely zero new stadia built.

Now that our owner is getting a bit of stick again, it's only a matter of time before a further Dave Thomas "Owner breaks his silence" exclusive containing several platitudes to be followed yet again by prolonged silence, inactivity, no 5 year plan, no local board, no fans forum, no stadium in 2020 and a partridge in a b*stard pear tree.
:)
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alan Little

Post by Caldwellanddobson »

Yorkieandy wrote: 10 Jan 2018, 21:21 Why have the results of the elections at the AGM a month ago not been updated on the trust website? (Thanks for the link rob). I'm nitpicking but if there is to be a trust then everything needs to be in order for it to maintain and sustain it's credibility and it's sense of thorough professionalism. Especially if there is to be money entrusted. Apologies for bringing that up as i am aware of the difficulties those who run the trust have had and they are all volunteers who love the club. I just think it's something that's really, really important.
Michael Colbourne(?), the previous chairman of TUST explained to me that they no longer update the website and communicate direct to members via e-mail instead. Perhaps if a TUST member has the requisite skills and time to take on this project this policy may be reviewed. I’m sure Michel would gladly receive any tech-savvy input.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Caldwellanddobson wrote: 10 Jan 2018, 23:14 Michael Colbourne(?), the previous chairman of TUST explained to me that they no longer update the website and communicate direct to members via e-mail instead. Perhaps if a TUST member has the requisite skills and time to take on this project this policy may be reviewed. I’m sure Michel would gladly receive any tech-savvy input.
Thanks for the reply.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Good to see that more supporters are joining TUST. The more who do, the stronger the voice of supporters, and at some point, when Clarke Osborne sees through what is probably his plan, TUST is all there will be.
greb46
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by greb46 »

Sad to see how the club is being treat and in such decline by a scrupulous property developer with no other thought from the offset except for his personal greed.