Next season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Yorkieandy wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 21:16

Torquay's attendances have dropped alarmingly over the course of the last year or so
No they haven't.

First season back in non league we averaged 1952, in the next two seasons we averaged 1847 and 1888 and this season we are averaging 1881.

(info taken from the excellent torquayfanstats site - http://www.torquayfanstats.com/attendances)

They certainly took a hit on our relegation but in no way have they "dropped alarmingly over the course of the last year or so".
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Jerry wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 22:30 No they haven't.

First season back in non league we averaged 1952, in the next two seasons we averaged 1847 and 1888 and this season we are averaging 1881.

(info taken from the excellent torquayfanstats site - http://www.torquayfanstats.com/attendances)

They certainly took a hit on our relegation but in no way have they "dropped alarmingly over the course of the last year or so".
They have when you compare from when Torquay were in league 2 which is what i should have said. York's haven't really dropped that much.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Yorkieandy wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 22:34 They have when you compare from when Torquay were in league 2 which is what i should have said. York's haven't really dropped that much.
York averaged over 3600 for their last 4 seasons in the football league, TUFC averaged 2700 for their last 3. York have always had bigger attendances than us and theirs have dropped by pretty much the same amount as ours.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

I have heard the wonderful Mr Harrop is already planning for life in the Conference South next season. In fact he already has a new sponsor lined up for us. From next year we will be sponsored by 'Tampax' as he thinks it might help us through this bad period.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Richinns wrote: 09 Jan 2018, 11:36 I have heard the wonderful Mr Harrop is already planning for life in the Conference South next season. In fact he already has a new sponsor lined up for us. From next year we will be sponsored by 'Tampax' as he thinks it might help us through this bad period.
don't talk wet.

we are being sponsored (perfectly) by Pampers.
P155 poor up front and sh1t at the back.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468