Cedric Munslow

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Really sorry to hear this news. Cedric was a great ambassador for TUFC. We always passed the time of day every time we met at Plainmoor greeting me with a cheery hello always remembering my name and when my son came, his too.
A real loss.
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

Cedric's funeral will take place on -

Date: 29th January 2018 (Monday)
Venue: Torquay Crematorium
Time: 4:15pm
Flipper
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Angus Mac

Post by Flipper »

For those who knew Cedric it was a lovely turnout for his funeral today. I'm sure his family would have been pleased. There were lots of faces from yesteryear including players, managers, owners/chairman. A fitting farewell for a true Torquay fan and a lovely fella as anyone who new him will tell you.
Good bye Ceds, RIP.
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

As Flipper has said, a good turn-out for Cedric yesterday afternoon, crematorium was so full it was standing room only out in the entrance lobby!

Faces there included: Mike & Sue Bateson, Heather Kenderleit-Badcock, Brian Palk, Ian Hayman, Anne Sandford, Kevin Hill, Andy McFarlane, Steve Tully, Bruce Stuckey, Jimmy Aggrey, Paul Holmes, Robbie Herrera, Derek Dawkins plus others!