Jordan Lee

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Jordan Lee

Post by portugull »

Jordan Lee has returned to his parent club Bournemouth thereby ending his loan early.
It appears to be the right way forward for all parties given that Jordan has been unable to force his way into the team since returning to fitness after his health scare in August.
Good luck in your future career Jordan.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Good luck jordan
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

As the guy seemed to get us out of trouble on his own last year it seems very very odd.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Its only odd to someone like you who can't seem to recognize the obvious. Lee went sick for months earlier in the season when he probably would have got a game.

He hasn't played any first team football this season.

As we have too many loan signings who are better than he is so therefore has no chance of getting into the squad and therefore has no chance of playing any football.

Its a move which should suit all parties.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by desperado »

Good though he was attacking wise on the right at the end of last season, his defending, like Higgins, left
a lot to be desired. Not an Owers player and we already have two right (wing) backs so not the right time
and place for him at present. Wil be a very good player though I am sure
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

I agree his performances were superb at the end of last season. I think it became obvious a few weeks ago (and certainly after the Barnum-Bobb signature) that he was never getting near an Owers matchday squad. He came back after the new Manager was in situ, shuffling his pack. Not an optimal time. Best for both parties if Owers disinterested. My only surprise being it didn't happen sooner.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

I agree with West Yorks - thanks Jordan . I don't think Brucie you can judge things on injury/illness. 'Went sick' is a rather pathetic phrase given the circumstances.