NL Coats and Barrow fans as zombies!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

NL Coats and Barrow fans as zombies!

Post by Yorkieandy »

Are these horrific bright blue JAKO garments that every NL manager and assistants seem to wear compulsory?

I find it weird that they are all wearing the damn things and they aren't flattering. If i were a manager i'd be binning it off straight away.

In addition to NL weirdness. Upon watching the highlights show on BT Sport, i watched Barrow take the lead at Eastleigh and behind the goal there must have been about 100 Barrow fans, 3 of which celebrated, 1 of which actually moved and the remaining 96 surely statues put there to look like the away numbers were healthy.

Why travel to the other end of the country to see your team, who up to that point were without an away win all season and when they take the lead you just stand still. No clapping or anything. It's quite frankly bloody scary and remind me never to go to Barrow in any capacity.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Also those coats make Micky Mellon and Paul Cox look like inflatables. Not helped it has to be said by the alarming increase in rotundness of each of their faces. I don't think Steve Bruce can hang on to the unwanted title of 'most buoyant face in football' any longer.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

The Evostik Northern Premier league provides the players and management with red tops, liberally emblazoned with the Evostik logo.