HELP

Discuss all the latest news at Plainmoor with fans.

Topic author
lugmeister
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 8
Joined: 13 Sep 2017, 06:47
Favourite player: young
Location: Menheniot

HELP

Post by lugmeister » 20 Nov 2017, 07:19

As i have stated in the past i have a soft spot for torquay, i have been always made welcome,and after my short time involved i feel i could help the club and manager at a very difficult time. Recruitment is a key factor and must be addressed quickly .My 40yrs plus in the game has enabled me too have many contacts with agents coaches and managers which i believe would open doors for a better standard of player to come too the club.Plus i do feel being a striker in my playing days i could definitely help on the training ground working on scoring goals or anything the manager thinks needed worked on. I emailed the media man with my offer which he kindly replied stating that he had passed it on to the head coach i await his answer.I wish to help in difficult times to save a good english league club and help them get back too where they belong . Paul Sturrock

User avatar

Louis
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 1583
Joined: 01 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Torquay
Contact:

Post by Louis » 20 Nov 2017, 15:21

Hi Paul

I believe people haven't replied to this as they may not be sure you are who you say you are. I can confirm this is Paul guys. I really hope the club take up your offer Paul!

Louis
Image


SBP
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 405
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 11:56

Post by SBP » 20 Nov 2017, 15:35

Nice to meet you today Louis.

Lets hope the manger/head coach does take you up on your kind offer Paul.


Yorkieandy
Team Captain
Team Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 00:05
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy » 20 Nov 2017, 15:54

Thanks Paul. I'm amazed quite frankly that you even received a response from anyone at the club. They don't respond to disabled people asking for help as i know myself so to get a reply must mean they are interested. Interested until it gets to the powers that be who then subsequently decide that they don't need outside help no matter how experienced you are as they are looking to crash and burn the football club and they are doing a sterling job of that on their own as it is so don't require help. Don't expect a reply luggy when your very kind and generous offer of help reaches the upper echelons of Plainmoor.


SuperNickyWroe
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Posts: 6200
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 22:49
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Location: Sunny Barnsley, Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by SuperNickyWroe » 20 Nov 2017, 16:05

lets hope that someone decides to take up your kind offer Luggy.
17/8/17 Brucie posted "SNW is right" :)
The First Member of the Month
And the poster formerly known as BarnsleyGull

Image
Image

User avatar

Louis
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 1583
Joined: 01 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Torquay
Contact:

Post by Louis » 20 Nov 2017, 16:24

SBP wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 15:35
Nice to meet you today Louis.
Good to meet you too mate :cool:
Image


kevgull
Team Captain
Team Captain
Posts: 838
Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 11:13

Post by kevgull » 20 Nov 2017, 16:27

The very reason we find ourselves in this position is that we have had management teams who cannot see passed their own noses. We are steadily declining as a club due to passed missed opportunities, I do not see this being any different.
As a supporter I thank you for your kind offer.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:

User avatar

Scott Brehaut
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 4857
Joined: 05 Sep 2010, 16:04
Favourite player: Lee Mansell
Location: Guernsey

Post by Scott Brehaut » 20 Nov 2017, 19:16

Nobody will take you up on your offer as those in charge don’t give a flying fuck about our club.
Image

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com


lucy6lucy
Player Coach
Player Coach
Posts: 1645
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 21:13
Favourite player: McGinty
Location: Wigan

Post by lucy6lucy » 20 Nov 2017, 19:47

lugmeister wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 07:19
As i have stated in the past i have a soft spot for torquay, i have been always made welcome,and after my short time involved i feel i could help the club and manager at a very difficult time. Recruitment is a key factor and must be addressed quickly .My 40yrs plus in the game has enabled me too have many contacts with agents coaches and managers which i believe would open doors for a better standard of player to come too the club.Plus i do feel being a striker in my playing days i could definitely help on the training ground working on scoring goals or anything the manager thinks needed worked on. I emailed the media man with my offer which he kindly replied stating that he had passed it on to the head coach i await his answer.I wish to help in difficult times to save a good english league club and help them get back too where they belong . Paul Sturrock
Could you not just put an offer in for the club and let us all move forward with a real owner that has the club at heart
Lucy


arrywithanh
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 350
Joined: 29 Jul 2017, 22:00
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh » 20 Nov 2017, 20:52

lucy6lucy wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 19:47
lugmeister wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 07:19
As i have stated in the past i have a soft spot for torquay, i have been always made welcome,and after my short time involved i feel i could help the club and manager at a very difficult time. Recruitment is a key factor and must be addressed quickly .My 40yrs plus in the game has enabled me too have many contacts with agents coaches and managers which i believe would open doors for a better standard of player to come too the club.Plus i do feel being a striker in my playing days i could definitely help on the training ground working on scoring goals or anything the manager thinks needed worked on. I emailed the media man with my offer which he kindly replied stating that he had passed it on to the head coach i await his answer.I wish to help in difficult times to save a good english league club and help them get back too where they belong . Paul Sturrock
Could you not just put an offer in for the club and let us all move forward with a real owner that has the club at heart
A generous offer...

Lucy, why on earth are you suggesting he should put an offer in for the club? A totally absurd suggestion, I am sure Paul has no intention of wanting to own TUFC, we all know it is a cash cow heading for the doldrums. Almost as crazy as your rant about our supposed great result against 9 man Tranmere at the start of season, the same Tranmere you said would win the league by a mile... :clap: and :clap: again!


westyorkshiregull
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Posts: 585
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 09:20
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull » 20 Nov 2017, 20:59

Personally I feel flattered by this offer


brucie
Player Manager
Player Manager
Posts: 2971
Joined: 06 Sep 2010, 17:51

Post by brucie » 20 Nov 2017, 21:09

This thread is ridiculous.


Mattpuma
First Team
First Team
Posts: 157
Joined: 18 Jun 2011, 17:58
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma » 20 Nov 2017, 21:17

Thanks for the offer but I feel by posting this on social media you are undermining the manager.
It would be better to speak directly to Gary Owers than air the offer in public. Cant see him being interested now.
Tust member 191


westyorkshiregull
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Posts: 585
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 09:20
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull » 20 Nov 2017, 21:38

Only trying to help. Are we not in need


lucy6lucy
Player Coach
Player Coach
Posts: 1645
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 21:13
Favourite player: McGinty
Location: Wigan

Post by lucy6lucy » 20 Nov 2017, 21:39

arrywithanh wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 20:52
lucy6lucy wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 19:47
lugmeister wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 07:19
As i have stated in the past i have a soft spot for torquay, i have been always made welcome,and after my short time involved i feel i could help the club and manager at a very difficult time. Recruitment is a key factor and must be addressed quickly .My 40yrs plus in the game has enabled me too have many contacts with agents coaches and managers which i believe would open doors for a better standard of player to come too the club.Plus i do feel being a striker in my playing days i could definitely help on the training ground working on scoring goals or anything the manager thinks needed worked on. I emailed the media man with my offer which he kindly replied stating that he had passed it on to the head coach i await his answer.I wish to help in difficult times to save a good english league club and help them get back too where they belong . Paul Sturrock
Could you not just put an offer in for the club and let us all move forward with a real owner that has the club at heart
A generous offer...

Lucy, why on earth are you suggesting he should put an offer in for the club? A totally absurd suggestion, I am sure Paul has no intention of wanting to own TUFC, we all know it is a cash cow heading for the doldrums. Almost as crazy as your rant about our supposed great result against 9 man Tranmere at the start of season, the same Tranmere you said would win the league by a mile... :clap: and :clap: again!
You have just made my night. You really are an individual that needs help. I refuse to respond in bad language to respect the forum. Seriously, get a grip .what the hell tranmere has got to do with Paul sturrock god knows. Point I made idiot, if multi millionaire paul sturrock comes on asking/offering help then buy the club.
Lucy

Post Reply