HELP

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lugmeister
Verified by Admin
Verified by Admin
Favourite player: young

HELP

Post by lugmeister »

As i have stated in the past i have a soft spot for torquay, i have been always made welcome,and after my short time involved i feel i could help the club and manager at a very difficult time. Recruitment is a key factor and must be addressed quickly .My 40yrs plus in the game has enabled me too have many contacts with agents coaches and managers which i believe would open doors for a better standard of player to come too the club.Plus i do feel being a striker in my playing days i could definitely help on the training ground working on scoring goals or anything the manager thinks needed worked on. I emailed the media man with my offer which he kindly replied stating that he had passed it on to the head coach i await his answer.I wish to help in difficult times to save a good english league club and help them get back too where they belong . Paul Sturrock
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Hi Paul

I believe people haven't replied to this as they may not be sure you are who you say you are. I can confirm this is Paul guys. I really hope the club take up your offer Paul!

Louis
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Nice to meet you today Louis.

Lets hope the manger/head coach does take you up on your kind offer Paul.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Thanks Paul. I'm amazed quite frankly that you even received a response from anyone at the club. They don't respond to disabled people asking for help as i know myself so to get a reply must mean they are interested. Interested until it gets to the powers that be who then subsequently decide that they don't need outside help no matter how experienced you are as they are looking to crash and burn the football club and they are doing a sterling job of that on their own as it is so don't require help. Don't expect a reply luggy when your very kind and generous offer of help reaches the upper echelons of Plainmoor.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

lets hope that someone decides to take up your kind offer Luggy.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

SBP wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 15:35 Nice to meet you today Louis.
Good to meet you too mate :)
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

The very reason we find ourselves in this position is that we have had management teams who cannot see passed their own noses. We are steadily declining as a club due to passed missed opportunities, I do not see this being any different.
As a supporter I thank you for your kind offer.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Nobody will take you up on your offer as those in charge don’t give a flying **** about our club.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

lugmeister wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 07:19 As i have stated in the past i have a soft spot for torquay, i have been always made welcome,and after my short time involved i feel i could help the club and manager at a very difficult time. Recruitment is a key factor and must be addressed quickly .My 40yrs plus in the game has enabled me too have many contacts with agents coaches and managers which i believe would open doors for a better standard of player to come too the club.Plus i do feel being a striker in my playing days i could definitely help on the training ground working on scoring goals or anything the manager thinks needed worked on. I emailed the media man with my offer which he kindly replied stating that he had passed it on to the head coach i await his answer.I wish to help in difficult times to save a good english league club and help them get back too where they belong . Paul Sturrock
Could you not just put an offer in for the club and let us all move forward with a real owner that has the club at heart
Lucy
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

lucy6lucy wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 19:47 Could you not just put an offer in for the club and let us all move forward with a real owner that has the club at heart
A generous offer...

Lucy, why on earth are you suggesting he should put an offer in for the club? A totally absurd suggestion, I am sure Paul has no intention of wanting to own TUFC, we all know it is a cash cow heading for the doldrums. Almost as crazy as your rant about our supposed great result against 9 man Tranmere at the start of season, the same Tranmere you said would win the league by a mile... :clap: and :clap: again!
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Personally I feel flattered by this offer
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

This thread is ridiculous.
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

Thanks for the offer but I feel by posting this on social media you are undermining the manager.
It would be better to speak directly to Gary Owers than air the offer in public. Cant see him being interested now.
Tust member 191
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Only trying to help. Are we not in need
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

arrywithanh wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 20:52 A generous offer...

Lucy, why on earth are you suggesting he should put an offer in for the club? A totally absurd suggestion, I am sure Paul has no intention of wanting to own TUFC, we all know it is a cash cow heading for the doldrums. Almost as crazy as your rant about our supposed great result against 9 man Tranmere at the start of season, the same Tranmere you said would win the league by a mile... :clap: and :clap: again!
You have just made my night. You really are an individual that needs help. I refuse to respond in bad language to respect the forum. Seriously, get a grip .what the hell tranmere has got to do with Paul sturrock god knows. Point I made idiot, if multi millionaire paul sturrock comes on asking/offering help then buy the club.
Lucy