AFC Fylde ticket information

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
away_fan22
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Anderson

AFC Fylde ticket information

Post by away_fan22 »

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TORQUAY UNITED SUPPORTERS VISITING MILL FARM
With the opening of AFC Fylde’s new stadium last year, the club introduced a simple system for travelling supporters to purchase tickets in advance.
Courtesy of the new state-of-the-art ticketing system, away supporters can now buy tickets online, print off at home and go straight to the turnstile on the day!
To purchase tickets for AFC Fylde vs Torquay United on Saturday 18th November, visit www.afcfylde.co.uk, click on the tickets tab and follow the simple process.
Tickets can also be purchased on the day from the ticket office, although it is advised to buy in advance to prevent any potential delays/queuing.
Please note that free onsite parking at the stadium is available but limited. Once the free parking is full, the overflow carpark is available at £5 per car.
For those travelling by train, the ground is just a 10 minute walk from Kirkham station.
If you arrive early don’t miss the opportunity to have a drink in Bradleys Sports Bar located at the ground, recently voted the best sports bar in the UK, where both food and drinks are very competitively priced. See www.bradleyssportsbar.com for more information.
For any enquiries please call AFC Fylde on 01772 598855 and ask for Gary or Sean.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

As over a hundred people have read this and not even been arsed to leave a 'thank you' then i'll do it on their behalf. Thanks for the info and at £13 (you could charge more and get it IMO) but at £13 to stand i think it's great that you aren't ripping the fans off either so well done AFC Fylde!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

seconded.
thanks for the info AW22.
will be purchasing two well priced tickets and visiting the sportsbar!
cheers
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Yorkieandy wrote: 15 Nov 2017, 16:56 As over a hundred people have read this and not even been arsed to leave a 'thank you' then i'll do it on their behalf. Thanks for the info and at £13 (you could charge more and get it IMO) but at £13 to stand i think it's great that you aren't ripping the fans off either so well done AFC Fylde!
Are you going Andy. Sounds like a great bar. Best in the uk? £13 is nothing, maybe Wrexham want to take note
Lucy
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

lucy6lucy wrote: 15 Nov 2017, 19:09 Are you going Andy. Sounds like a great bar. Best in the uk? £13 is nothing, maybe Wrexham want to take note
Unfortunately not Luce. Looks a superb little club though without wanting to be patronising. As it if were possible now that they are a bigger club with greater ambition and a more prosperous future in store than Torquay sadly. Really love going to places like AFC Fylde too. Proper grass roots and so long as they aren't total run down sh*tholes then i'd be happy with that.

Tough game as a win for them puts them on 25 or 26 points i think and out of reach of Torquay. Scary when you consider they are only 6th or 7th from the bottom. Makes you realise just what a job there is to be done.

£13 quid though? Proper club.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Yorkieandy wrote: 15 Nov 2017, 19:16 Unfortunately not Luce. Looks a superb little club though without wanting to be patronising. As it if were possible now that they are a bigger club with greater ambition and a more prosperous future in store than Torquay sadly. Really love going to places like AFC Fylde too. Proper grass roots and so long as they aren't total run down sh*tholes then i'd be happy with that.

Tough game as a win for them puts them on 25 or 26 points i think and out of reach of Torquay. Scary when you consider they are only 6th or 7th from the bottom. Makes you realise just what a job there is to be done.

£13 quid though? Proper club.
Andy, I was referring to the bar, £13 is too low, Wrexham charged me £24 last season. Having a multi millionaire who is happy to spend his money helps and has business sense. This is where we went wrong. The bristows where there to help Torquay but had no business experience, hence the vultures knew that and we are where we are. :@
Lucy
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

My prediction:

AFC Fylde (2) 3
Torquay United (0) 1

Att: 1266