GI put the club 'on the market'

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Yorkieandy wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 23:09 Anyway back on thread. Merse says yes, club on the market and now it seems to be a no it's not. Anyone got the actual truth?
Read the title of the thread and then take note that I quoted the Toklon report as saying 'being held exclusively with a view to subsequent resale within one year of it's acquisition'

That is what I have said; I have enlightened you as to how the owner is using the vehicle of his ownership to achieve a particular status within accountancy terms and I have done that because I have a fervent belief that OUR club should be run transparently and openly.

If fans hadn't flagged this up, the local media wouldn't and certainly the football club wouldn't. Now what is your problem with that?
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Jerry wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 22:15 Do we really have to put up with opposition fans practically gloating about our possible demise on our forum? :red:
Unfortunately we do Jerry, however you can add such 'fans' to your foes list and then their messages are hidden.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Yorkieandy wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 22:58
If your club goes under because you sit by and do nowt then that's not bad luck. It happened because you're a bit dim and one dimensional.

Nice. :red:
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

I'm making a general point on people, behaviour, opinions and commenting.

There are lots of people out there (work, politics, life in general) who whinge and moan about everything, BUT DO F*CK ALL themselves to try and change things. Sick of it to be honest. And I include myself in that, BUT I do understand that, AND I try and not whinge and moan, because I doubt I could do better.

Its like the people at work, who f*cking moan all the bl**dy time, WELL Hand in your notice then, p8ss off!! but they don't, they carry on moaning because in actual fact, they enjoy it, it makes them happy, they even like the fact it makes other people depressed.

Same on here actually, and when their caught out, "It was only a joke", b8llocks!!

Theres a job going on TUST, lots of opinionated people on here, any of you applying? NO, thought not. And I do include myself in that before some bright spark points that out!
TUST MEMBER
ACW2IOW
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by ACW2IOW »

Neal wrote: 20 Oct 2017, 08:42 I'm making a general point on people, behaviour, opinions and commenting.

There are lots of people out there (work, politics, life in general) who whinge and moan about everything, BUT DO F*CK ALL themselves to try and change things. Sick of it to be honest. And I include myself in that, BUT I do understand that, AND I try and not whinge and moan, because I doubt I could do better.

Its like the people at work, who f*cking moan all the bl**dy time, WELL Hand in your notice then, p8ss off!! but they don't, they carry on moaning because in actual fact, they enjoy it, it makes them happy, they even like the fact it makes other people depressed.

Same on here actually, and when their caught out, "It was only a joke", b8llocks!!

Theres a job going on TUST, lots of opinionated people on here, any of you applying? NO, thought not. And I do include myself in that before some bright spark points that out!
Well said, sir!
:clap:
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Neal wrote: 20 Oct 2017, 08:42 I'm making a general point on people, behaviour, opinions and commenting.

I appreciate you may not like what you hear on this forum but nonetheless the right to freedom of expression is crucial in any democracy. Information and ideas help to inform debate and are essential to accountability and transparency.

Article 10 of the Human Rights Act, gives everyone the right to freedom of expression, which includes the freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas, even without State interference.

The right to free expression would be meaningless if it only protected certain types of expression – so (subject to certain limitations) the right protects both popular and unpopular expression.

There are countries where you cannot express your opinion so if your looking to relocate from this land of 'moans and groans' may I suggest North Korea as your destination of choice. :}
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

How much would they want?

I'm guess they want back what they put in at least ?

How much is that