Mike Fondop - Remember him?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Mike Fondop - Remember him?

Post by arrywithanh »

Will be interesting to see how Mike Fondop does for Guiseley, rejected by KN pre-season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41486056
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

Will probably end up a top scorer...

Didn’t he look promising / score a bunch of goals?

As did Gray however and he seems to have fallen down the pecking order?
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

Yes he looked good but the opposition was non-league... perhaps Gray is just not the type of player that Owers wants? Although I mean Murphy has hardly set the world on fire. Yes lets see how he get's on.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Fondop just gone past several players to setup a goal for.......Andy Howarth........Guisley going well.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Just goes to prove my posting earlier in the week that ex-Gulls players always seem to do better when they leave Torquay.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

budegull1954 wrote: 14 Oct 2017, 16:34 Just goes to prove my posting earlier in the week that ex-Gulls players always seem to do better when they leave Torquay.
Also scored for Guiseley, KN got us in this shit with his poor player judgement amongst many other failings.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

I was at a game with his former manager the other week who is an acquaintance of mine and my son's former lead coach at Watford Academy.....

Mark Jones, the Oxford City manager doesn't hold him in very high regard and reckons he is out of his league trying at National League level...time will tell.
AndyC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by AndyC »

I was at Hampton & Richmond watching them face Truro City yesterday, with both goals in the furriners' 2-0 win coming from a certain Noah Keates - another summer trialist who didn't get a deal from us. Both of his goals were superbly struck, and he stood out in Truro's side along with Mr Ben Gerring.

I'd be fairly certain that Keates would offer more than Damon Lathrope and Callum Evans.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Hmmmmn; if he's scoring twice then it doesn't sound as if he's playing in the same pockets that Lathrope and Evans were detailed to fill yesterday Chas