Jake Thomson

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Jake Thomson

Post by ferrarilover »

Useless, can't be arsed, moody bastard that he is, he has secured himself a loan move to Cheltenham Town from ECFC reserves and he bagged himself a goal on Tuesday night.

Matt.
Last edited by ferrarilover on 02 Mar 2011, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

for me he is another marvin williams in the making full of promise and short on delivery, the thing is he may well be one of those players that will just be happy to move around getting half decent money by doing enough to warrant it then go cold I belive that he has mor in his locker just can't be bothered shame as i love watching wingers in full flow however inconsistant they are at our level.
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

Thomson, not Thompson ;-)
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

oooooooooo
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Matt and his spelling, £4000 wasted :clap: :clap:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

:rofl:

I don't know WHAT you mean Jamie, should've gone to Specsavers. Or school. :|

Matt.
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

My one memory of him that sticks out, was him losing the ball to the opposition midfielder about 10 yards into their half in front of the grandstand. And standing there watching, with hands on hips, while his opposite number gave our full back (might even have been Mo in his only home match) a total runaround. I dont think Bucks played him much after that :)

(and before the grammar/punctuation nazis ambush me, I know you shouldnt start a sentence with "And", it just seemed appropriate) :whistle:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Fletch wrote:My one memory of him that sticks out, was him losing the ball to the opposition midfielder about 10 yards into their half in front of the grandstand. And standing there watching, with hands on hips, while his opposite number gave our full back (might even have been Mo in his only home match) a total runaround. I dont think Bucks played him much after that :)

(and before the grammar/punctuation nazis ambush me, I know you shouldnt start a sentence with "And", it just seemed appropriate) :whistle:
Aah, I mentioned this a while back and was told that the form has changed. It seems now there is a level of social acceptance to the practice sufficiently strong to afford it the status of 'common usage'. I still feel odd putting a comma in front of a conjoining word, but my informal writing demands it with increasing frequency.

Also, yes, JT is a loser.

Matt.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I share the same opinion about the usage of and but like Fletch says, on occasions it just feels the right word to use.
Dave

ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Do you EVER log off and do anything useful, Dave?

Matt.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Of course. Just because my account shows me logged in it doesn't mean I'm sat around doing nothing. For example, today I left home at 7am to get the brakes replaced on my motor, did a quick trip into Sainsburys on my way home and I've fixed two pc's with booting problems and remotely accessed another to fix a software error. I've also removed seven spammers from this site as well. And it's not even midday yet, what have you done besides wake up late and sit there in your pink dressing gown sipping tea? :lol:
Dave

ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Must resist urge to make a 'your mum' joke.

Why replace the brakes, it's not as if you use them?

Matt.