Chris Todd Q and A

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

It wasn't in jest - when the Torquay job was advertised Todd was immediately on radio devon touting for the job.

Nothing wrong with that of course but in all honesty I don't see what relevance to Torquay United a question and answer session has at the moment now that we have just got a new manager.

Chris Todd is no doubt a good bloke, he was an average footballer at best, but its great that he overcame his health issues.

I just don't think he has anything to say which is relevant to our current situation.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Agree Bruce it's the off season all that stuff
.. who gives a monkey's at moment while watching club going down the pan what Chris Todd Has to say. Be bleeding better if it was osborne answering questions. More relevance!!!!
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Ahhhh, poor Louis - he gets the chance to lighten the mood on the forum and it's met with a lot of moaning. :na: I'm interested to hear what a former player has to say, given that I'm a nosey cow. What are his highlights during his career, does he regret any football moves, is he all better, what is his favourite moment in football, who is on his speed dial, does he watch Emmerdale or EastEnders and, of course, does he prefer cats or tables?
Go for it LouLou, have a good chat and report back :nod: