3 left

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

forevertufc wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 18:54 Thread title had me wondering what the heck had gone on today :)

Agreed, there was a bigger picture in the bowl game, that some just didn't want to see. Said on the Collompton thread it was a fair decision if Owers had decided to use this game to have a look at some of our players he hadn't seen, and run the rule over some potential new signings, also not surprised by Fallon and Haworth, also said on that thread, whilst some were including these as first players :whistle: it wouldn't surprise me if these two went through the exit door, didn't expect it so soon however.

Fallon, we all know it, should never have been signed ion the first place, was obvious, even to the half trained footballing eye, he was some way past his best, Haworth, has had no impact at all since he's been here.

Cole has done alright out on the pitch, so yes, this one has got me, but, maybe there's things behind the scenes we haven't seen, or maybe it's just down to money, and making things fit
I thought the same, i.e. Only 3 left in the squad fit to play tomorrow
Lucy
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Thanks Jerry I missed that. Gowling I am pleased about, but the case is still open on Pittman. I would assume that Young and McGinity resigned on on 2 year deals also.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

Fallon and Howarth should never have been brought in and I'm not surprised to see them go. Disappointing to lose Cole, do we actually have a LB fit at the moment?
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

Maybe Cole wasn't the attacking force Owers is after. Seems he's putting quite an emphasis on bolstering the attack, so maybe going with wingers who can defend rather than FBs who can attack.
TUST member 200 ;-)