MOTM & Crowd Estimate - Woking

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

MOTM & Crowd Estimate - Woking

Post by Gulliball »

Going with a 150 estimate for the unsegregated away following, as used on the club's twitter and Radio Devon.

If you were one of them then the usual (up to) five for MOTM please.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

About 200.
Nick Potkins
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Nick Potkins »

A steward informed me there were 279 supporters down our side of the pitch.
With that in mind I would guess 250 - allowing for minus 30/40 Woking fans, plus a further 10/20 Torquay fans in main / seating stand.
Hats off to all of us, great support and turn out for a club crisis.

Man of Match, this is not easy..............
Keating - Worked his socks off and tried to drive the team on. Looked shocked at the end when thanking us to be met with "not fit to wear the shirt".
McGinty - Three great last ditch clearances, yes Woking could have scored 9 plus.
Gray - Goal of the season (ok we may not score many!). Playing out of position and worked hard.

As stated about the chants of "not fit to wear the shirt" summed up the display and fans feelings.

Josh Gowling, to his credit did have the 'balls' to approach the fans at full time to chat and explain things will get better. I don't believe that was the time or the place of a longer discussion, however he did make the effort.
KingsGull1983
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by KingsGull1983 »

Nick Potkins wrote: 29 Aug 2017, 09:23 A steward informed me there were 279 supporters down our side of the pitch.
With that in mind I would guess 250 - allowing for minus 30/40 Woking fans, plus a further 10/20 Torquay fans in main / seating stand.
Hats off to all of us, great support and turn out for a club crisis.

Man of Match, this is not easy..............
Keating - Worked his socks off and tried to drive the team on. Looked shocked at the end when thanking us to be met with "not fit to wear the shirt".
McGinty - Three great last ditch clearances, yes Woking could have scored 9 plus.
Gray - Goal of the season (ok we may not score many!). Playing out of position and worked hard.

As stated about the chants of "not fit to wear the shirt" summed up the display and fans feelings.

Josh Gowling, to his credit did have the 'balls' to approach the fans at full time to chat and explain things will get better. I don't believe that was the time or the place of a longer discussion, however he did make the effort.

Great support that considering the current situation.

The loyal fans don't deserve performances like this, or for lack of action from the owners in making a new appointment.

Fingers crossed a new manager is in place this week so the battle can commence at the moment we are in no mans land.