Elsewhere in the National League .....

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Elsewhere in the National League .....

Post by tomogull »

Just to change the focus a little - the last two fixtures (Sat & Tues) in the National League -
Macclesfield - Richards unused sub last Saturday, but played on Tuesday night. Toby Marsh - played on Saturday, but was on the bench on Tuesday, coming on in the 65th minute. Yet to score for Macc.
Chester - Rowe-Turner keeping his place in a mean Chester defence. Only 2 goals conceded so far.
Dover - Gallifuoco keeping his place in the side. I'm pleased for him because I thought he was a better player than many gave him credit for. Chris Kinnear seems to do a good job at re-building teams because he lost a few of his better players during the summer.
Bromley - Brett Williams substituted in the 70th minute on Saturday, but he wasn't booked ! On the bench on Tuesday night and came on in about the 75th minute I think and scored Bromley's sixth goal against Leyton Orient, his first for the club. He then managed to get himself booked right at the end of the match - three bookings in four games - plonker! Josh Rees a fixture in the Bromley side - scored on Tuesday night, his second for the club I think. Iffy Allen played on Saturday but was subbed in the 65th minute. Unused sub on Tuesday night.
No sign of Dan Sparkes (Dag & Red), David Fitzpatrick (Barrow) - any news on how close he is to playing, Ray? - or Jared Hodgkiss (Macclesfield) - presumably all out injured.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Tomogull - any news on Jake Gosling? I thought he was down to play for us on Tuesday night but I didn't see him on the pitch anywhere :O :O
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

brucie wrote: 18 Aug 2017, 18:38 Tomogull - any news on Jake Gosling? I thought he was down to play for us on Tuesday night but I didn't see him on the pitch anywhere :O :O
Classic !
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

brucie wrote: 18 Aug 2017, 18:38 Tomogull - any news on Jake Gosling? I thought he was down to play for us on Tuesday night but I didn't see him on the pitch anywhere :O :O
Ha Brucie - brilliant ! :clap: The sad thing is that you could have named any one of about half-a-dozen players.