Management options

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
smw1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by smw1989 »

Wilkinson won't be Wealdstones next manager.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

I've heard Chris Hargreaves is high on the list. No, I'm not joking! Wish I was. :no:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

How do you know this....
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Chunky....nothing surprises me.....
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

chunkygull wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 16:16 I've heard Chris Hargreaves is high on the list. No, I'm not joking! Wish I was. :no:
I've just checked the date. It is August 22nd not April 1st. You are joking, please?
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

chunkygull wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 16:16 I've heard Chris Hargreaves is high on the list. No, I'm not joking! Wish I was. :no:
If this proves to be true, it tells us all we need to know about GI's ambitions for TUFC. :'(
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Just something my Dad heard, he wouldnt bullshit so who knows. Like you say nothing would surprise me. Was he chummy with Harrop at any time? Dont think the fanbase would like it to be honest, he didnt do well for us and trousering his pay off compo was one of the reasons of our fiscal difficulties (not that its his fault or that he shouldnt have).
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Paignton green
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin stubbs

Post by Paignton green »

Rumours are rife in Bristol Lee mansell about to be next Torquay manager
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Silly season has started again. Hargreaves or Mansell? If that happens I'm out of here, no more football for me. I just hope this is unfounded speculation, please.....
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

Surely there can be no chance it would be Mansell. I'd imagine GI would wnat someone new to the club, who doesn't have links to the fanbase. Also, Mansell is Nicho's best mate, I can't see him running to jump in Kev's grave.
Jack
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Rudge

Post by Jack »

Rjc70 wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 15:36 I notice you have posted about Paul Cox elsewhere, merse. Interesting.
Watching a side coached by Paul Cox is quite a mind.numbing experience so I hope Barrow keep him. I can understand why Ray contributes to this forum though - he must be totally bored with his own team.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Paignton green wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 16:25 Rumours are rife in Bristol Lee mansell about to be next Torquay manager
Please No I would rather bake my foot
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

KingsGull1983 wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 15:49
To be honest yes I would go for Tully, performed very well at Truro which was cut short. They haven't done nearly as well since he has left.
do me a favour. I hope you're kidding.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Jack wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 16:47 Watching a side coached by Paul Cox is quite a mind.numbing experience so I hope Barrow keep him. I can understand why Ray contributes to this forum though - he must be totally bored with his own team.
Give me a winning side coached by Paul Cox any day over a losing one coached by any number of former players. I would happily overlook any football purity issues for success on the field.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Jack wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 16:47 Watching a side coached by Paul Cox is quite a mind.numbing experience so I hope Barrow keep him. [highlight=yellow] I can understand why R*y contributes to this forum though[/highlight] - he must be totally bored with his own team.
can you?? :no: :devil:
I f**king can't.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468