Management options

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

United62 wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 22:44
none taken sunshine. 44 posts.... so what. Your mate Andy should stick to talking about his beloved York.
andy, like myself is entitled to his opinion and I think you'll find that he doesn't love York either.
I was pointing out that his contribution to this forum over time has been welcome.....not to say that yours hasn't.
I wouldn't dismiss you due to your lack of posts or anything else.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

My, my - it's got rather bitchy on here tonight! For what it's worth, Andy may say he's no longer a Torquay United fan but the club won't let him go. He's still has a grudging love for the club. Andy's okay - i sure miss his great pre-match 'summaries' (no, they weren't summaries - they were more like War & Peace) he used to do. There are a couple of other posters on here who i mostly scroll quickly through, but not Andy. I don't always agree with his ideas, especially his suggestion of a phoenix club. I don't think that would work.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Jerry wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 22:04 Well as I never mentioned Andy... :}

The number of posts someone has made (either large or small) has no bearing on the validity of their opinions
that's fine.
so why can united tell andy to do one then????
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

tufcyellowarmy
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by tufcyellowarmy »

Do people just come on here to bicker with one another and generally get peoples backs up ?
Surely wearing the same colours and supporting the same team is reason to get along isnt it.
Its time to show a little humility i think especially when we all feel a bit shi,t about the situation with the club anyway .
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 23:30 that's fine.
so why can united tell andy to do one then????
Because the board have learned from the current situation and realise it could take 4 weeks to replace him.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

My postman's convinced that Graham Westley will be appointed today.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Wasn't Leroy's job title head coach?
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

82 pages - 18 to go. So who will get there first? 100 pages or a new manager. My betting's on the 100 pages.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

brooker wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 08:53 My postman's convinced that Graham Westley will be appointed today.
he is not called Kenny Allen is he?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

I'm not too sure actually! Lovely chap, does Newton Abbot business rounds, sponsors JP, and said he had a 'First Class' sauce.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Is that Mr. Kenneth Allen of Torquay Road, Teignmouth?
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

brooker wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 10:34 I'm not too sure actually! Lovely chap, does Newton Abbot business rounds, sponsors JP, and said he had a 'First Class' sauce.
Heinz??
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Next 2 games are vital
...dont pick up minimum of 4 points we will be situation of shit ....i do mean a minimum of 4 points
..pick up a minimum of 4 points are we get HARROP saying how robbie and himself have turned things around and appoint robbie for rest of season. Still be in a situation of shit....either way we are screwed.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago when I was sitting with a mate in a pub (his pub actually, the very excellent 'Long Bar' in Brixham), discussing the then-recent appointment of Alan 'Juan' Knill and Chris Brass as the new TUFC management team. We have certainly come a long way (down) since then!
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

I hate being negative but is there to be positive about .....

It's affecting my home life....keep snapping at the dog , Mrs is complaining that I'm just rolling over in bed and going straight to sleep. Not shaved in days ...

Why don't we do a sponsor non shave until we get a manager appointted and give the money to a children's charity. Might raise some awareness , light hearted and net result a good cause.....ive had a head start