Nicholson sacked 17/08

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

Kevin could learn from Ralph. The reason behind having a winning pitch is feeding and fertiliser, i.e. turning out a load of sh1t onto the pitch every week.

Oh.
TUST member 200 ;-)
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: 16 Aug 2017, 20:27 where's freedom fighter merse to quash arry for trying to stop someone else voicing an opinion!?
On a sabbatical which has included an eye witness viewing of the Tuesday evening debacle....back Friday...then watch out!! ;-)
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

toastkid wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 06:23 Nico needs to stick to his strategy, formation and tactics. I heard people shouting "get out" to the defence, and "just clear it" then later when he pushes up the back 4, they moan that we are getting caught in behind and that the defence isn't quick enough. Same for a pressing midfield, should our tactics be to press or hold and play on the counter. Some say we should pass from the back, but then say our team cant pass. So therefore it stands to reason to not be a possession bases team and sit deeper. Whatever happens, the players need to play to the managers system and have the nerve to stick to it when things go wrong. It's then down to the manager to call the changes.
It's a different kettle of fish throwing in criticism from the terraces than it is actually being the man to make the decisions for everything.
I do get that a paying fan is perfectly entitled to air his frustrations, but we have literally hundreds of differing views from the supporters and I think we should objectively watch football and think longer term in what the manager and players are trying to achieve.

I would imagine trying to restrain the complaining would help the guys on the pitch a little....
Yes, that is where we are going wrong... If we stop moaning, we start winning...

Awesome!
chardie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Alan Little

Post by chardie »

TUST No 278
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

Best thing that could have happened, it was so obvious this had to happen sooner rather than later. Don't worry Kev, my son's under 7 team always needs an extra pair of hands.
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

arrywithanh wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:34 Best thing that could have happened, it was so obvious this had to happen sooner rather than later. Don't worry Kev, my son's under 7 team always needs an extra pair of hands.
Tw#t
TUST number 080
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Lloyder5 wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:36 Tw#t
:goodpost:
TUST member 203
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

No surprise but can't help feeling sorry for KN. Who would want the job on the wages likely to be offered? No doubt Geoff Harrop will step in for the immediate future.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

divingbboy wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:37 :goodpost:
bless you, Supermarket got Kleenex on offer at the mo to wipe away all those tears.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Sad news.. Kev gave his heart and soul to the club.

The club need to make a wise decision for the next manager, no ex player/legend bullshit, someone with the know how with a smaller budget to be successful...

If they appoint Harrop as the next manager i will talk with my feet and not enter Plainmoor again.

The vultures circled, spotted their prey, now they have what they wanted to achieve for months... GI rubbing their hands together with glee.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Guess we'll find out who was right now.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

CraigUnder wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:39 Sad news.. Kev gave his heart and soul to the club.

The club need to make a wise decision for the next manager, no ex player/legend bullshit, someone with the know how with a smaller budget to be successful...

If they appoint Harrop as the next manager i will talk with my feet and not enter Plainmoor again.

The vultures circled, spotted their prey, now they have what they wanted to achieve for months... GI rubbing their hands together with glee.
True, blummin hope its not Harrop.
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

arrywithanh wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:39 bless you, Supermarket got Kleenex on offer at the mo to wipe away all those tears.
Not upset, I'm just not a total arsehole who rejoices in a decent guy losing his job. But it's easy to write shite like that when you're not saying it to his face, right?
TUST member 203
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

budegull1954 wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:38 No surprise but can't help feeling sorry for KN. Who would want the job on the wages likely to be offered? No doubt Geoff Harrop will step in for the immediate future.
Just out of interest how much were the wages offered? How can you make this statement without knowing either how much KN was paid or how much GI will offer to the new manager?
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

divingbboy wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 10:43 Not upset, I'm just not a total arsehole who rejoices in a decent guy losing his job. But it's easy to write shite like that when you're not saying it to his face, right?
And he is a descent guy because?

He was good with words I will give him that.