Tallan mitchell

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Northampton_gull
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Ruari keetings

Tallan mitchell

Post by Northampton_gull »

The lad has signed on with us seems to be pretty good for a backup does anyone have any information about him as I don't no much about him
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Tallan Mitchell actually came in on trial last summer on halfway towards graduating from the Argyle Community Trust (PASE) project where he had been coached by former Gulls Kevin Nancekivell, Lee Hodges and Matt Scholes, and whilst Kevin Nicholson liked what he saw he felt he was insufficiently physically developed to constructively spend his season at the club and he duly went and played in the Peninsula League for Tavistock and on a dual registration for Truro City as well..... regarded very much as a development player now that he has completed his two years at Plymouth.
Prior to that he had been playing in the Peninsula League (West) for Vospers Oak Villa and for Ivybridge Football Academy at Ivybridge Community College under Wayne Carlisle.

I expect he will once more go out to learn the game around the south west by way of 'work experience loan' and develop physically rather in the manner that Charlie Duke and Will Hancox did last season; as until such time as United have their own u18 set-up playing regularly, this is the best way in which they can keep tables on local talent more ideally suited to seeking non league career than one in the English Football League for now.

Recruiting from the likes of these set-ups as well as Torquay Academy and South Devon College is the best way available to the club at the moment and there are some very experience old heads around dispensing their football knowledge to those who want to learn.
Last edited by merse btpir on 27 Jul 2017, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.
Northampton_gull
Trialist
Trialist

Thanks merse
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Goalkeeper

Post by Fred Perry »

Northampton _gull

Is it true Northampton Town are going to install German style " safe terracing " ?

Following on from Shrewsbury Town installing some.

Fantastic news , if this is the case.
Northampton_gull
Trialist
Trialist

Yes From what I'm hearing its really great news I think more clubs should do this as well